Hariana~ A little bit of their past *Special Chapter*

Ariana's P.O.V

"So, love, what would you like today?" Harry asked me with a smirk.

"Hmm . . .," I pretended to think with my finger on my chin, "how about . . .the classic apple pie?" I finally responded leaning over the counter, closer to his dazzling face. His smirk got even wider.

"Coming right up." He answered, giving me a quick, chaste, kiss before heading off to the kitchen.

He left my lips still tingling from his touch. My fingers instinctively went up to my lips, stroking them. I stood there giggling, and smiling like an idiot.

He returned a few minutes later with a slice of pie on a plate. I took it from him quickly and grabbed the fork bringing the piece up to my mouth. I was about to take a bite when Harry's voice stopped me.

"Ah ah ah." He said in playful disapproval, setting my plate down on the counter.

I was confused until I saw him gesturing to his apron. 'Kiss The Chef' was written on it in bold letters with kisses surrounding the text. I shook my head laughing before pressing my lips onto his. His hands found their way to my waist, as he pulled me closer to him, eliminating any space between us.

"Want something else for dessert instead?" He whispered onto my lips.

I pulled away and gasped. He was smirking, and gave me a wink.

"Cheeky bastard." I mumbled trying to hide my smile.

I looked around. Fortunately, the bakery hardly had any people in it, and the people who were there were just chatting with their company or reading a book.

He followed my gaze and his smirk grew more prominent. What in th-

"I absolutely love this girl, Ariana Grande Butera!" He shouted out to THE WHOLE BAKERY, pointing at me.

My hands automatically flew up to shield my face due to embarrassment. He gave me his signature dimpled smile and pried my hands off of my face.

"There's nothing to hide, beautiful." He whispered, pecking my lips. The people in the bakery were 'awing'.

I smiled shyly at them before leaning closer to Harry's ear, whispering "I'm going to freaking kill you later."

"With kisses?" He suggested smiling smiling innocently at me.

Don't smile. Don't smile. Don't smi- damn it!

"You wish." I replied ruffling his curls.

I grabbed my pie and winked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe, could you get my black pumps for me?" I asked him while putting on my earrings.

"Sure."

I looked in my dresser's mirror, adding one more quick swipe of lipgloss. I saw him walking over to me with my heels in his hands. He put them down and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You know . . .you don't need it." He whispered, his voice raspy.

I put the lipgloss down and smiled up at him, but it faltered a bit. I sighed.

"Yes I do." I replied, defeated, looking down.

He cupped my cheek and looked me in the eye.

"You don't even have to try to look flawless. You're breathtaking as it is."

He leaned in and pecked my lips. When he pulled away, he had lipgloss on his lips. I stifled a giggle. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and looked behind me, at the mirror. His eyes grew wide. I took this as an opportunity to run. I grabbed my heels and darted towards the door with Harry hot on my trail. I raced down the stairs and met the eyes of our bewildered family. When they saw Harry practically tumbling down the stairs after me, their faces broke out into smiles. I felt two arms snake around my waist. I squealed as he pulled me up so my feet weren't touching the ground. I could feel his chest vibrating as he laughed. Soon enough, he put me down. Our families had amused expressions on their faces.