Hariana *Christmas Special*

Hariana *Christmas Special* (Past~ Before the breakup)
Ariana's P.O.V

The smell of gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate roamed in the air. Anne's house was decorated beautifully, red bows and scented candles scattered about. The fireplace was lit and warming us up. Gemma and I were helping Anne in the kitchen. Anne was making the batter for the cookies and Gemma and I used Christmas cookie-cutters to get them into cute shapes. Mom was fixing up the gifts under the Christmas tree. The tree itself towered up six feet and it's ornaments and lights gave it a classic touch. Red, Green and gold ornaments dangled from the branches, winking white lights were secured around it and a big star was positioned at the top of the tree. We were all still in pajamas. Gemma and I were wearing matching ugly Christmas sweaters and fleece reindeer-lined bottoms.

"It smells soooo good, Anne!" I couldn't resist gushing about it.

She chuckled lightly and looked up from the batter bowl, "I try."

I smiled and looked around at our families. Robin was chatting with my dad on the couch. Frankie was hypnotized by Spongebob on T.V., and Harry. . .was nowhere to be found.

I nudged Gemma lightly, "Where's Harry?" I asked her. She shrugged before stamping the cookie-cutter into the dough.

"Probably sleeping." She answered.

Anne turned around at this and frowned. She tsked. "Ari, sweetie, can you wake that sleepy bum up?"

I smirked. "My pleasure."

I walked over to the foot of the staircase and shouted "Harry, get your ass down here!"

In a second, I heard a loud thud from upstairs and a groan. Gemma was giggling from the kitchen. She must have heard it too.

A dazed looking Harry trudged to the stairs and looked down at me letting out a grunt.

"Must you be so loud?"

I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs to get him since he seemed like he wasn't going to come down anytime soon.

"Don't be a baby, baby." I said, grabbing his arm.

He huffed. A guy couldn't look more perfect in a bed head and a simple t-shirt and a pout on his face. His brows were furrowed in irritation and his bottom lip was popping out.

"Don't be such a Scrooge."

He exhaled and I threw my head back in frustration only to find mistletoe hanging above us.

"Babe, look up."

He did.

"Yes, there's a ceiling. Marvelous discovery, Ariana." He dead-panned.

I knew he saw the mistletoe but was in a pissy mood.

"Could you stop being such an asshole and just kiss me?" I looked at him with puppy-dog eyes and the most hopeful of smiles.

He cracked, a smirk replacing his frown and wasted no time on pressing his lips to mine. He hugged me to his body and not a billion blazing fires could give me the warmth that he did. My fingers tangled into his tousled curls and his large hand slithered slowly down to my butt. I slapped it away and he snickered against my lips. We pulled away and I shook my head at his cheekiness. His green eyes glittered with mischief.

"What a way to get me into the Christmas spirit!"

I laughed at his words and walked him down to the kitchen.

"Morning. Did you sleep well, love?" Anne asked Harry.

"Well, I was." He turned to glare at me.