plan of action

Agent Choi gave So Mun a warm hug and a pat on his back.

He smiled at Agent Choi softly and hugged him back.

"My boy, how have you been? You've been eating well, right?" He asked, concerned.

So Mun just let out a small laugh at that.

"I've been doing good, sir. Seoul has wonderful food, I promise you." He exclaimed.

Hana's eyes widened slightly at his comment.

Most agents worked relatively in the area that their office was located in. Yung had offices across the country and globally, so there was no shortage of employees. Traveling outside of the area for a mission was generally not officiated.

The idea that they sent Agent So outside of his office's reach was intriguing, to say the least.

"Have you met my wife, sir? This is Agent Do Hana." So Mun pointed at her with a cheeky grin on his face.

Hana just glared at him, before she gave Agent Choi a good-natured nod.

"Why did I never know you got married? Congrats to the two of you." He said with a laugh.

"Agent So, you seriously need to stop introducing me like that." She said with an eye roll.

"Sorry, Agent. I'm messing with you." So Mun said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I've known Agent Do for a while now. You already know I've met with almost everybody at this office." Agent Choi explained.

"Anyway, let's start with what you need. Agent Ga, what's the plan?" Agent Choi asked as he prepared some of the weapons to be placed in a bag.

"Weapons? That's new." Agent Ga said with a raised eyebrow.

"These people mean business. It's important that you all get good with a gun." Agent Choi said.

"Well, Agent Chu and I are working out how we are going to divide up the area to place cameras and bugs to ensure we can see and hear everything. Agent Na over here will be getting his task soon as well. As for Agent Do and Agent So, they're planning exactly how to get into the couple's good graces." Agent Ga explained as he grabbed the bag Agent Choi passed over to him.

"Make sure to establish an escape route. Maybe you should all head over there early and do some reconnaissance." Agent Choi advised as he grabbed some bugs and mini cameras to put in another bag.

"Agent Ga, maybe it would be smart to give Agent Do and me some extra bugs, we might be able to reach places easier since we are guests." So Mun suggested.

"Good idea. Pack some extra bugs, Agent Choi. We'll definitely need them." Agent Ga responded.

Agent Chu seemed to be in her own thoughts. She had a look of contemplation on her face.

"Agent Chu, are you alright?" Agent Na questioned worriedly.

"I'm fine, Agent Na. I was just thinking we're going to need someone to train us with guns, Agent Choi." Agent Chu replied.

"None of us have ever really used one and Agent Do has only just learned how to use them." Agent Chu reminded.

"I can do it." So Mun said quietly.

All of the Counters turned to him, while Agent Choi just watched him carefully.

"You don't have to, So Mun. I can get someone else to help." He said softly, almost as if he was approaching a sensitive subject.

So Mun straightened his back and nodded.

"I've got it. You know I'm the most well-equipped with guns, sir." He responded as his eyes flashed with emotion.