tracking

She was ready to leave, but Mun was adamant she stayed where she was.

Once they made it to the hospital, the doctors checked her over for any serious injuries. They discovered that she did in fact have a broken bone in her arm.

They had wrapped her arm in a cast, but they told her to stay for a little while longer to double-check that everything else was good.

What she heard was that she wasn't in critical condition and that they should go back to Yung and finish the mission.

Mun must have heard that she might still be hurt and that they should wait for the final okay.

"Mun." She said sternly.

"Hana." He responded, arms crossed along his chest.

"Jeok-bong, could you please tell Mun that I'm fine?" She turned to ask Agent Na.

"Jeok-bong, could you please tell Hana that we aren't going anywhere until the doctor gives us his approval?" Agent So said, also turning to face Agent Na.

Agent Na put both his hands up next to him in what was meant to be a signal of peace.

"I'm staying out of this. I'll just call the others and let them know where we are." Agent Na replied, before quickly leaving the tense atmosphere of the room.

"I'm fine, Mun. We need to make sure everything with the mission runs smoothly." She waved him off, trying to get up from where she was sitting.

Reluctantly, he helped her up but stood in front of her. Not letting her leave the room.

"You do remember that you were tortured for hours? Then strapped to a bomb? And then just a second away from being shot in the head?" He asked, holding her in place.

She just shrugged in response.

"Just a casual Tuesday on the job." She replied.

He kept a straight face, but she could tell he wanted to laugh.

"Let's just wait until the doctor says it's alright. Please." He stated with a puppy dog expression on his face.

She would have shut him down immediately if he hadn't said please.

She remembers the desperation in his eyes when he begged Mr. Han to let her go. Offering himself up to death to save her.

So maybe waiting a few more minutes for the doctor was worth it. To make him happy.

She sighed and sat back down.

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." He exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She said, but not without a matching smile on her face.

Five minutes later, the doctor came in and told them the results of their testing.

"Ms. Kim, you're all set to go. I just need you and your husband to fill out these forms and you're free to leave." The doctor said before leaving the room.

She turned to look at Agent So with a raised eyebrow.

"What? We're still on the mission. Besides, we should keep the cover identities until Mr. Han and the others are locked up." He stated sheepishly.

"Fine. I guess I'll stay married to you a little while longer." She said with a shake of her head as she filled out the form.

"I'm heartbroken, Ms. Kim. I've been such a good husband to you." He replied, a hand placed over his heart.

"Yeah, I guess you have." She smiled up at him before finally finishing the form.

"Let's go now." She exclaimed, jumping from her seat.