epilogue

To say her patience was running thin would 100% be a lie.

As she checked her phone once more, she let out a groan of annoyance.

Okay, maybe not 100% a lie, but when the person you were supposed to be training with is more than 15 minutes late, anyone would be rightfully angry.

Suddenly, he came rushing through the hallway and stood in front of her panting.

"I'm sorry, Hana. Yung wanted me to do something last minute and I couldn't find my phone." Agent Na huffed out.

"It's fine." She replied.

It wasn't really fine, but this was Jeok-bong. She'd let it slide because, despite the fact he was quite inadequate at being professional sometimes, he always made sure to show up on time.

She led him into the training room, finding a mat for them to work out on.

With his fists at the ready, they started sparring.

He had improved greatly in the last 2 months. Definitely one of the top fighters in Yung.

But not better than her.

Agent Na found himself lying on his back, completely wiped out after 10 minutes.

"God, Hana. You really don't let up." He groaned out.

"Of course not. Why do you think you would get special treatment?" She questioned, giving him a hand.

"So Mun probably got it." He muttered, clearly not quiet enough because she had heard it.

"Actually, the opposite. I went at him with full force, because while he already has a big head, he truly is the best fighter I've seen." She replied, a small smile on her face.

She didn't realize how much she would miss him while he was gone.

He couldn't really keep in touch with her because he was currently undercover.

It had almost been 2 months though, so she was waiting for the day he swooped back into her life with nothing but a cheesy grin and a wink.

She heard a scoff and laughter from the other side of the training room.

Jeok-bong and her started training in the Yung training rooms because they were larger and allowed them to not be cooped up in just their Counter area.

So occasionally they were in the room at the same time as others.

In this case, she turned to find Agent Huk in the corner punching a bag.

She raised an eyebrow at him and put her hands on her waist.

"Do you have something to say to me, Agent?" She exclaimed.

"Still fawning over Agent So, I see. He's not as good of a fighter as you say he is. Neither are you." He replied, punching the bag once more.

"If that's the case, why don't you try sparring with me?" She stated, stretching her arms.

"Fine." Agent Huk stated, moving away from the bag and onto the other side of the mat.

"Hana let's go. No need to even give him the time of day." Agent Na expressed, gently touching her shoulder.

"I think Agent Huk needs a reminder of what I did to him last time." She replied, before walking onto the mat.

Not even giving her a second, Agent Huk attempted to punch her in the face.

She quickly blocked the punch and started parrying attacks with him.