detonation

She was going to die.

She knew that with the danger of her job, she was likely to die young.

Probably on a mission or saving someone.

The last thing she imagined was being strapped to a live bomb and being blown into smithereens.

She almost let out a groan of annoyance. Because what do you mean this is what her life had come to?

The fact that she even wanted to make a joke about her potential death made her want to slap herself.

Mun had rubbed off on her.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't terrified though. Death was a very real fear for her, but it never felt close enough to touch her until now.

She turned in her chair slightly to see Agent So struggling in his own seat.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

That's when he pulled something out of his jacket pocket.

He had a small knife in his hand, and he got to work ripping the rope around his arms and legs.

She just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, questioning how in the world he even had the knife.

Agent So just rolled his eyes while getting up from the chair.

"Fucking amateurs. They didn't even frisk me before tying me up." He muttered.

She let out a snort of laughter at that.

But then she remembered the constant ticking of the bomb that lay underneath her chair.

"I've got you, love. Just breathe." He whispered as he bent down to look at the bomb.

She focused on taking steady breaths. They were Agents. They've experienced life-or-death missions before.

"Not to scare you, but we have about 10 minutes before this bomb goes off." He stated, before standing back up.

"Oh no, I'm feeling just fine. Just minding my business strapped to a bomb." She said sarcastically.

He just let out a laugh at that before getting to work on unlocking her handcuffs.

With a steady hand, he was able to unlock the cuffs around her hands and legs.

He went back into his jacket and pulled out a small device to show her.

Upon further glance, she knew what it was.

A bug. A recording device.

Agent So gave her a wink.

"Mr. Han truly underestimated us. All we have to do is send this over and he'll be in jail for the rest of his life." He explained.

"I hate to say this but you're a genius." She replied.

"I know. I try." He stated, a smirk on his face.

He handed her a small earpiece that he had kept with the recording device.

As she put it in her ear, she heard the noise of static before the connection to Yung.

Agent So bent down and pulled out the bomb casing.

"Hana, is that you? Are you alright?" Agent Chu exclaimed, concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, Agent Chu. A little bruised up, but nothing you can't fix. But right now, we have another situation we need to worry about." She replied.

Agent So started talking into his own earpiece.

"We've got the bomb right here. The problem is that we only have 8 and a half minutes to disarm it and this seems to be a unique kind of bomb." He explained.