anticipation

So Mun looked up to see a bartender coming up to him.

He had been lost in thought about what Agent Do had admitted to him about her family.

Maybe they were more similar than he thought.

"Hello, sir. A young lady asked me to hand you the bill and said that she'd be outside and that it was urgent." The bartender explained before leaving the booth.

He couldn't help being concerned for her.

They had planned on being here for at least an hour.

He placed his card on the bill, before deciding he would check on her.

Once the bartender took his card and returned it to him, So Mun collected Hana's bag and his wallet.

He started heading to the back exit and opened the door.

The first thing he saw was Agent Do absolutely beating the shit out of a man.

The man was tall and lanky, but he had the look of someone who worked out frequently.

So Mun couldn't help but lean against the door with his arms crossed, watching the show.

Hana kicked out at the man, before yanking the man's arm behind his back.

The man yelped in pain, blood all over his face.

The man turned to see So Mun and eyes widened in fear.

"Please help me!" The man pleaded with Mun.

That's when Hana turned her head to see So Mun watching them.

"I'm sure that the lady has a reason for beating the shit out of you." So Mun responded with a smirk.

With that, Hana turned back to the man and twisted his arm tighter.

"Do you promise to stop hitting on women who say no? If you don't, I'll come back and beat you to the point you won't recognize your own face." She threatened.

All the man could do was nod aggressively as tears fell down his bloody cheeks.

Hana finally let go of him and pushed him towards the door.

"You better not mention this to anyone. You wouldn't want anyone knowing that a girl did that to your face." She warned with an eyebrow raised.

The man quickly opened the door and left hastily, not even glancing back.

Hana ran a hand through her messy curls before glancing at So Mun.

"Has anyone told you that you're one scary lady, Ms. Do?" So Mun asked with a laugh.

"On occasion." She responded before grabbing her bag from his hand.

"Wait." He stated.

She stopped in place and looked at him in confusion.

He took his thumb and rubbed it against her cheek.

She pulled away immediately with a glare.

"What did I say about touching me?" She exclaimed angrily.

"You had some blood on your cheek, Agent. I was just wiping it off." Mun stated with a grin.

She ignored what he said and immediately started walking to the car.

"You better have paid, Agent So." She said as she walked.

"Yes, ma'am." So Mun replied jokingly.

~~~~~~

Do Hana desperately needed coffee.

As she walked into the office, she found Agent So already making a pot of coffee.