Carrots for breakfast

IM BACK. I wont get into to much but I had a trip and stuff and just wow. Anyways.

Setting: Same as last time

*[When Freminet wakes up he feels a weight on him. He looks up and sees Gaming on top of him. He only remembers crying last night to Gaming. He sits up some looking down at Gaming. He looks peaceful. He slowly gets up going to the restroom.]*

"What was I thinking? Crying to him about my problems? He doesn't want to hear that.."

*He whispers and sighs as he goes to the restroom. He soon finishes and washes his hands. He gets out and looks at the couch to Gaming still sleeping. Gaming has been tired a lot lately. He thinks back to the girl. She was pretty, he had to admit but he was jealous. They have been hanging out a lot lately.]*

*[Suddenly he feels something run into his elbow. He looks down to see Man Chai]*

"What are you doing up?"

*[He giggles and hugs the little lion.]*

"Waiting for Gaming to wake up? He has been sleeping a lot lately huh? Me too, want some food?"

*[He goes to the fridge and grabs some carrots. He hands the little lion one and smiles. Man Chai eats it  and shoves his face into Freminets hand. He smiles and eats a carrot himself. He thinks back to Gaming and the girl. He was jealous, but he knew he shouldn't be. Gaming will be gone once the show is over.]*

*[He hears Gaming getting up and turns around]*

"Morning Gaming, did you sleep well?" *[Freminet looks at Gaming, his hair was all over the place and he yawned and nodded]*

"Yeah, I slept good. You feeling any better after last night? You were pretty recked."

*[Freminet sighs, he doesn't want to remember last night.]*

"Im feeling fine.. Just forget that happened it was embarrassing."

*[Gaming chuckles getting up and walking over grabbing Man Chai and holding him close]*

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I liked that you finally told me something. You are a pretty closed off person." *[He walks closer to Freminet]*

"Eating carrots? You really need to learn proper foods"

*[Gaming takes a carrot eating it.]*

"So what are you going to do today? I have a free day since Yun Jin has some stuff to do."

"Oh uhm, Lyney is wanting me to be there for practice but Ill be free after 12 is that works for you? What did you want to do?" *[Freminet eats another carrot waiting for his response]*

"I was thinking we could do some diving? You haven't dived in a while, I feel like it would be fun."

*[Freminet smiles at the thoughtful idea]*

"Yeah lets go diving."