Ch.1

"Harry stop.!" I yelled pathetically. His tall figure hovered above me. My words go past his mind as fast as they come out. I lie helpless on the floor. No one willing to to help knowing that if they interfered with harry it will cause them great consequences. "Shut the fuck up bitch.!" He yelled. No mercy in his voice as his hand collided with my left cheek. "Youre so fucking worthless. I don't understand why you were even made. You're just a waste of space. Maybe if you were never alive someone twice as better would've been put on the earth.!" He was so close to my face I could feel spit coming out his mouth and I could also smell what he ate for lunch. Tuna sand which maybe.
"Just so fuckin worthless" he spat one more time and kicked me in the stomach and started to walk off. I laid there crying not only bcz the pain but the words. I looked at Harry. He was down the hall walking away from me as if I were some sort of trash. Maybe I was.
I looked away and focused on my pain. Trying to find a way to ease it.
I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up immediately just to come face to face with that horrible monster again. No pity, no Mercy, no guilt in his eyes. Just plain green. He's face was emotionless.
He threw something at me disrupting my observation of his face. Seconds later a green book landed by my face.
"Pages 345-367. All due next Tuesday. I want them by Monday. Completely finished. And so help me if its not finished or if I get a grade lower than B you'll fucking regret it. " with that said and done he turned around and walked out of school while I lay on the floor. Barely able to make out what was in front of me due to my tears. I couldn't get up. The pain in my stomach was to harsh. So I lay there. Isolated on the cool grounds of Norman high school. No one here.
I get up slowly and grab my bag the laid centimeters from my left arm. It hurt so bad. I also grabbed Harrys science book. I walk off down the hall. Happy to leave this place. But only to come back to it in 2 more days.