ch.7

"Lou.?"
He smiled and lead me to our table to sit. He sat me down carefully and then went to sit on the opposite side.
"Hey Sis. Sorry if I startled you there. You just looked like you were in trouble. And by the look on your face, you were very uncomfortable from all those stares." He said caringly as a cute smile popped up.
"Well Yea...thanks Lou. "
"No problem" he smiled once again and put his attention to his round sandwich.
"Wow what a sandwich. Never seen a round one" Lou said sarcasticly as we both chuckled at his dumb comment about the sand which.

"Just eat Lou." I laughed.

"So I heard what you said to Harry. Its good to see that you sticked up for yourself. I'm happy to see you finally coming out of your shell." He smiled while sending me a friendly wink.

Lou was strong but nothing compared to Harry. Lou tried to stick up for me many times but quickly got beat just as bad as I did. I told him to stop sticking up for me. I didn't like seeing him hurt. And after hours of begging he listened to me and stopped sticking up for me. I know its actually good to have a friend to stick up for you but not when it means they have to get hurt.

"Well Yea. He's been hurting me since I started highschool. I'm a Junior now. We're already ending the school year. Its been 3 years already. Im just happy that I finally found the courage." I spoke breathlessly.

"Yea I know" he said taking a bite of his sandwhich.

I watch as Harry sat across the room. He wasn't looking at me but I was looking him. His face was bit different. I don't know what. He looked embarrassed. He looked mad. But there was something else.
Sympathy...?
Hmm...probably not.
His head turned to where I was staring at him.
Shit he caught me.
I quickly turned my attention back to Louis.
"...so that's why my dad didnt want me to go on the ride. "
My eyebrows scurred together.
"What...?"
Lou rolled his eyes and started to explain again.
"What I was saying was, when I was little,  my mom, dad, and I went to a festival and I ate like 5 round sandwhiches. Soon after we ate  we went on a ride. For some reason my dad didn't want me to get on the ride. My mom said that I was here to have fun. But when the ride started I threw up. Its because of all the sandwiches. So that's why my dad didn't want me to get on the ride."
I stared at him with a puzzeled face.
"Random asf. I swear louis."
He beamed with a untroubled smile.
" I get that a lot"

The rest of lunch consisted of Louis's random stories while I half listened and half daydreamed about the past friendship with Harry.