ch.5

I didnt pay attention to Mrs.Allroy. Her words slipped right through my head as I looked up remembering all the good things that use to happen when we were little. And now we were just enemies.

---Flash back.---
It was the best years of sistinas and Harry's friendship. They were always together. Best friends that no one can separate. Spent every hour of the day together. Harry knew everything about her. He knew all the family problems she had. He was like a brother. He knew her weaknesses, what made her sad, and what made her scared. He was 2 years older than her. She was 7 and he was 9.

Sistinas and Harry's mom knew for a fact that they would grow up to be a beautiful couple.

Oh, how they were wrong.

But in late October something terrible was discovered.
Sistinas didn't know what though. Apparently she was to young to know.
Sistinas mom Jane, and Harry's mom Anne stopped talking. No communication what so ever.

Sistinas didn't know why.
But Harry did.

Harry then stopped coming over. Whenever he seen Sistinas at school or at the park, he would just ignore her.
Sistinas, just a small child then, was always down and gloomy.
Her only Bestfriend left her with no explanation.

A month later Sistinas dad left. No knowing why. She just remembered him holding a suitcase. He stood by the brown wooded door.
He gave her a small kiss and then walked out the door and also out of her life.

And now...in high school. She was bullied non stop. By the one and only Harry styles.
---end of flash back---

Why though...? Why did it turn out this way.