ch.22

I went to see my dad today. It was wonderful. We caught up on a few things. I learned more about him as he learned more about me. He was actually a wonderful man. I wonder why my mother asked him to leave.

I asked him that. I asked him why my mother so stubbornly made him leave out of her life and mine. But he just shook his head and changed the subject. I didn't bother asking any further questions for I wanted it to be a good dinner.

Now I'm laying on my soft bed scrolling through social media. I just got out the shower and now I was just having a lazy night not really caring much. My mom wasn't home as usual and Zayn was busy tonight. Iyla is spending time with Liam and Louis is at work. He works late nights.

So the only thing I could do is go on the internet and stalk people's accounts.

My phone suddenly started ringing. I looked at the collar ID and answered.

"Yes.?"

"Hello hunny . its mom...um I have a work trip and I won't be able to be home till next week. You can have Iyla and Louis spend the night till I come home. I don't want to leave you alone."
I nodded even though she can't see me. It wouldn't make much of a difference if she went on a trip. She was never really home.

"Hmm okay mother." I said with a little of annoyence.

"Okay. Well there's 300 dollars under the vase in the hallway. Spend it on important stuff. Not clothes or anything. I'm going to be home in a week. And please don't do any funny business with Louis. "

With that she hung up and left me there with a glaring face. Bitch

I stared at the phone where my mothers number was and then everything clicked. My heart thumped with scaredness and puzzlement.

That number...it was the one that showed up on zayns phone.
My mother's number showed up on Zayns phone.
But how.?! He doesn't know my mother..

Maybe I'm losing it. Maybe just the first couple of numbers were the same and I'm mistaking it as if the whole number was the same. Yea that's it.

How would zayn have her number
anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV *
There was a light in the distance. I'm not sure if it was a light that leads to heaven.

My heart thumped as I stood still. Scared to move. I don't...I don't want to die yet.

But then suddenly a slim figure came walking out. I squinted my eyes to get a good look but the light was too bright.

The figure was getting closer and now I recognized it.

"Mother.?" I asked with a deep rage. What the fuck does she want.

"Harry"

"What the fuck do you want.?! You're dead. How the fuck am I talking to you.?!" I yelled stepping away from her.
She's fucked up most of my life and I hate her for it. Why the fuck does she need to come to me while I'm in my coma.

"Harry I know you despise me..."

"No shit.!" I yelled cutting her off. I glared at her and closed my hands into fist

"I just came here to warn you"

"Why the fuck do I need a warning. " I seethed. "I was doing fucking fine when you died and I still am. I don't need your warnings."

"I came to warn you about that girl."
She spoke and I immediately listened. "She needs your help and soon"

"What do you mean.?!"

"I know you have feelings for her. Even after all those years of bullying her I know you have deep feelings for her. And I just wanted to tell you what's been going on since you've been in a coma."

My heart started racing. Im full of puzzlement and madness at the same time. This fucking lady isn't getting to the point.

"Continue"

"Zayn" she simply said.

"Zayn what.?!?"

"He has her. They've been going out"

I was boiling with hate. I was fucking mad and I couldn't contain it. I threw my fist at the wall and hit repeatedly. I was vivd. He's fucking with what's mine and hes going to hurt her.

"She doesn't know but he's going to hurt her. And I came here to warn you and tell you. I'm going to wake you up now and the first thing I want you too do is help her. I know you love her...even after everything her mother caused, I know you love her. Now son, I don't expect you to forgive me , but I love you" and with that she disappeared.

I stood there taking in all this deadly information.

Soon my eyes futtered open and the first thing I saw was white walls and a big machine.

"He's awake.! Docter Steve.! He's awake"