ch.23

*Sistinas POV*

"Yes zayn" I said chucking at his stupid joke.

"Is it not.?" He said chucking as well

"Yes it is but that's the most chessiest joke I've ever heard" I cackled with laughter.

"Well because I'm cool as hell that's why" he smiled holding my hand in his.
God I love him.

"Yes sure" I laughed looking up at him as he looked down at me smirking.

"But you love me so who cares" he said smiling. I stood looking up to him with flushed cheeks. I was feeling so loved with him.

"Yea I know" I smiled looking down.

We continued walking to Iylas house. It was a lovely evening and we decided that it was better too walk then drive.

I decided that I finally wanted Iyla to meet him. I know she'll love him. He's so funny and cute. And his stupid jokes would sure make her laugh. I hope Liam likes him too. Hopefully they get along.

"So this Iyla girl...she's your friend.?" Zayn asked looking up at the sky as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Yes and what a lovely friend she is." I beamed. Iyla was beautiful and had the nicest personality.

"I can't wait to meet her" he smiled down on me.

-----12 minutes later------

Zayn and I walked hand in hand to Iylas door. We were having a good talk about our dinner last night and we decided we wanted to do it again tonight.

As we got to the door I held my hand out to knock but before I could Zayn kissed my cheek and I flushed red. I smiled at him and brought my fist to the wood door and knocked.

A couple of minutes passed and Liam answered.

"Hello guys" he smiled to us and invited us in. "Iyla is still getting ready."

I nodded and went to sit on the couch as Zayn followed.

"Well its Nice too meet you Liam" Zayn smiled his beautiful smile and shook liams hand. Liam returned the gesture.

I smiled at them and patiently waited for Iyla.

"Nice to meet you too..um..zayn right." Liam asked.

"Yes" zayn chuckled a bit.

Zayn came to sit by me as Liam disappeared in the kitchen.

"What a nice man he is" zayn said a few seconds later.

"Yea I know. I'm happy for Iyla. He's so nice and just a wonderful man"

Zayn smiled but looked a little jealous.

"He's very cute too. If Iyla didn't have him I would've had him myself" I pushed further making him jealous.

" is that right.?" He asked with a straight face.

I nodded smiling. "Iyla told me he's big. 10 inches or so. Gosh that's hot" I pushed even further biting my lip and winking at Zayn.

"I bet I'm bigger" zayn whispered in my ear. His soft lips touched my ear.
I smirked at him.

"Hmm...I wouldn't know. I haven't seen it." I said in a  flirty way. Zayns eyes popped out in excitement.

"You have a dirty side.!" Zayn yelled a little too loud. He reffered to me and I just laughed at his weirdness. "Well maybe..after this little visit you can see if I'm bigger or not."

"I will" i said smirking at him. He put his hand on my thigh. He moved a little more, edging to the inside of my legs.
His hand went a little further to the middle but before he could get to his destination Liam walked in with drinks.
He quickly whipped his hand off my thigh.

"Aw you little horny fucks. Can't you wait till you guys get home" Liam said jokingly while handing us our drinks. I laughed and so did Zayn.

"Is Iyla done yet. God she's taking an aweful long time" I chuckled while bringing my drink to my mouth and drank.

"Uhh...idk. She'll be out soon" Liam said.

We continued to talk about everything.  About Liam's job and Zayns Job. We talked about what we ate last night and everything else.
We also laughed a lot due to Liam's and zayns stupid jokes.

Crash!!

We all turned our attention to the glass that fell out of Iylas hand and went to the floor and broke. Pieces sent everywhere while Iyla stood in the hall way with wide eyes. 

"Babe what the hell" Liam yelled getting up quickly making his way towards her avoiding pieces of glass .

"Umm..I..uhh...I'm sorry" she said getting on her knees picking up the glass.

"No no. Go meet Zayn while I'll pick this up" Liam said while grabbing the broom and duster pan.

Iyla nodded slowly and made her way towards us. Her face looked white as she got closer. What the Hell is wrong with her.

As she got close zayn stood up to greet her.

"Hello Iyla. What a pleasure to meet you" Zayn said and kissed her hand.

She looked disgusted as if she wanted to kill him.  why...?
Zayn returned to his seat as Iyla looked at me.

"Can you Help me do my hair Sis.?" Iyla asked with a forced smile.
I nodded and stood.

We made our way to the bathroom.
Once Iyla shuts the door I spoke.

"Iyla what's wro...."
But before I could finished she cut of my sentence.

"That's him.!!!" She whispered yelled while tears went down her face. I looked at her confusingly. I never seen her this upset.

"Who's him.?" I asked puzzled and took her into a hug.

"He's the....he's the one...the one that killed my mom"