ch.17

"What's that on your face.?" Harry asked as I sat in the passengers seat for the second time now. The first time is when he took me home from the party.

"Umm...my mom"

"Your mom what.?" He asked looking me with curious eyes.

"She slapped me acroos the face and her wring scraped me" I said in a low whisper.
He let out a soft laugh. How did he find this funny..? Oh Yea...he did it to me for 3 Years straight. No wonder he feels no sympathy when my mom hit me.

"And why did she do that..?" He started the car and pulled out the drive way.

"I told her I was going to dinner with you and she immediately panicked" confusion was in my voice because, by all means...I was confused.

"Ha she's worried I'm going to tell you" his voice was raspy as he let a low chuckle. Not a happy one though.

"Tell me what...?" I looked at him. I'm so tired of him saying that. I want to know...I need to know.
We turned another street before he spoke.

"Well that's why I needed to have this dinner. I need to set things straight with you. I want you to know why your mom got mad that your dad came to talk to you and I....."

"How did you know my dad came to talk to me about my mom" I said cutting him off.
He closed his eyes taking deep breaths. Obviously he was mad about it. I'm not really trying to start problems so I just said "I'm sorry for cutting you off Harry. I'm just eager to know these things because I've been stressed over them for a long time now and I just need answers."
He seemed to cool down a bit. He opened his mouth to speak

"Sistinas...I understand that your just very curious. I mean I would to." I nodded and looked out the window waiting for him to continue. "So to answer your first question...I know  your father went to talk to you about your mom because... He called me" harry stated calmly.

I swiftly turned my head to him confused.

"Called you.?! Why on earth would he call you.?!"

"He asked me if you knew yet and I told him you didn't so he decided to tell you his self "

"Okay what did he need to to tell me"

"Well that's why I set this dinner
up so we can talk"

"Okay" I said

The car came to a stop and I looked out the window.

It was a beautiful restaurant. It was very fancy and without a doubt expensive. I suddenly felt weird. This is a fancy restaurant and I'm wearing a crop top and a skirt.
"I wish you couldve told me it was this restaurant. I would've dressed nicer" I said letting out a sigh.

"Its okay. You look beautiful" he put his hand around my waist and I couldn't stop blushing.
We then headed inside to the front counter. Its just then when I noticed how good Harry looked. He had nice suit. It fit him so well and made him look very manly.

"Harry styles. Table for 2" Harry told the nice looking man at the counter.

"Oh right this way Mr.Styles" the guy said nicely and led us to table by the window.
I sat down as Harry pushed my chair in.

"Someone being a gentleman" I joked as Harry sat himself down.

"Don't ponder yourself" he said joking the same as me.

We ordered what we wanted to eat. I got regular Parmesan pasta with 2 Texas toast and a salad.

Harry got a lobster with this kind of sause on top and side of salad as well. For drinks Harry ordered us this expensive wine that was made in 1964.
Why would he want to go all out on impressment if its just me.
For an hour we talked about whatever came to our mind and we laughed so much. The restaurant was full of laughter coming from us. A couple complained once and soon after we decided to cool down.
I never thought I would have so much fun with Harry. I watched as he laughed and snorted. He was really cute. He is cute. I couldn't help put stare at him the whole time.

"Well its time to talk about what we really came here to talk about" Harry said. His face turning serious. It worried me.

"Continue" I said.

"Well Sistinas...your mother Jane isn't a good person at all" I quickly stopped eating and looked at him confused .

"How so...?"

"She took something from. Well actually 2 things. And I will never ever forgive her. She deserves to be in prison" I listened intently. What was he talking about. I watched him closely waiting for him to speak. I was scared what was going to come out his mouth next.
But for some reason he stopped and he looked worried. His eyes widened and looked off into the distance. I turned to see what he was looking at but I only seen other people eating. Nothing unusual.

"Harry what's wrong.?"

"Excuse me I have to use the restroom" I nodded as he stood and went to the restroom.

*Harry's POV*
We were having such an amazing time but it was time we started talking about the reason I brought her here.
I was explaing something about her mother to her. But in the distance something...no someone caught my eyes.
I looked at him with wide eyes.
How does he know I'm here. How does he know I'm here to tell her what her mothers been hiding.
He caught me staring at him. I felt uneasy. He smiled at me before he got up and headed towards the bathroom.
"Excues me. I have to use the restroom" she nodded and I got up and headed towards the restroom.
I walked in the boys restroom looking for him. I looked in all the stalls and he wasn't there. I then turned and came face to face with him. I thought I would never see him again after what he did.

"Zayn...what the fuck are you doing here.!?"

"I came to handle some business." His rough voice spoke .

Then suddenly a  big boom screeched through the restroom. The sound was deafening. I heard my ears pop as flames were every where.