ch.6

I walked down the halls to lunch. I wasn't very hungry. I still had a deep throbbing pain in my stomach.
I tried my very best to make it between the crowded hallways.
Once I reached the cafeteria I headed to the far back to where Louis and I always sat.
I swerved and dodged the kids that didn't care to move out my way. Gosh...no manners at all.

When I was barely a foot away from the table, I felt my feet collide with another's and fell face first as my body and face collided with the dirty floor of where hundreds of dirty shoes touched everyday.
Everyone's eyes were on me laughing.
"Clumsy much.?" Harry said in a fit of laughter.
His whole crew died laughing. Seriously... So immature. I looked at Harry and his girlfriend Beth.
They're face was red as a horrific laugh came out their mouths.

"So fucking immature." I spat at him. "Its 2015 Harry. Stop acting like a fucking child. Seriously...tripping someone...pathetic. I hope you guys know you sound like fucking dying walruses."
The laughter quickly went away.

Score.!

I could tell from Harry's face expression and eyes that he was really mad. That I humiliated him, his fake girlfriend, and crew.
Ha
"Sistinas...stop acting so fucking tough. You're not. You're a whore...just like your mother." He smirked.
Rage filled me.
Why bring mom into this...she was far from a whore.
"I have you know my mom isn't a whore...she's nothing like that.!" I spat.
"Oh really?...gosh...you still don't know huh.?"
"Know what..?! Is there something I should know.?!"
He laughed in my face dodging my question.
"Answer me.! I asked you a question Harry.!"
His smirk quickly went away and glared at me.
"Sistinas...once again, stop acting tough. You're nothing like it." I immediately laughed. Seriously.? Ha. Wow.

"Really Harry..? I can't believe you have the audacity to stand here and tell me what 'tough' is.
Its not like you're tough yourself. "
"Well Sistinas...I have you know I am quite tough. Tougher than you actually. "

"Seriously." I laughed. "When is it tough to trip a 'girl' just to get attention.? Also, When is it tough to get scared that a teacher might find out that you had someone else do you're homework.? Oh yea...and when is it tough to sock,punch, and kick a girl since the begging of highschool.? To bring her so much pain for no fucking reason when she's never laid a fucking finger on you.? So don't stand her tell me what's fucking tough and what isn't. "
I sat there. So much hate in my eyes. I litteraly burned holes into him.
His eyes...they were full of vivd rage. Hatred, embarrassment,and full on madness.

2nd score.!

Suddenly I felt hands come around my waist from behind me.
Startled at first but quickly recognized the ocean colored eyes, cheecky smile, and wavy brown hair.
"Lou.?"
He smiled and lead me to our table to sit.