ch.20

"I'm just very mad at you" I stated to Louis as Iyla listened.

"Can you just let me explain" Louis begged.

"Umm...do you guys want me to go so you can talk.?" Iyla asked from the other side of the room.

"No Iyla. Its fine. I don't mind you listing but if you feel uncomfortable then you can gladly leave the room. I don't mind" I smiled reassuringly. She nodded and just sat there.

"If you're bored I have a couple of year books from last year and the year before, if you want to look at them" I stated.
She immediately stood up to look through the books. I guess she loves looking at others people's pictures.

I turned my attention back to Louis as he lustfully looked at Iyla
"She has a boyfriend Lou. Chill" I laughed. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. Lou. We need to talk. " I stated. "First things first, I know we had sex but let's not let that get in front of our friendship. Secondly, you fucking abodoned me and I had to get a ride from Harry.?!! Third..."

"Sistinas I am dearly sorry." Louis said cutting me off." I have my reasons if..."

"Let me finish.! You'll have a turn to speak.!" I cut him off as well.

Now I understand how Harry feels when i cut him off.

"As I was saying...third, you rat me out to my mother. You told her everything. You had no place and no right to fucking do that.!"

I yelled as Iyla looked at us worryingly. I smiled at her to reassure her that everything's alright. She understands the memo and turns her attention back to the book.

"Okay Sistinas. First...I'm sorry for leaving you there. I just couldn't bear the thought of how awkward things would be. I thought you would hate me and ..."

"So the best thing you could think of was to leave me there aware that I would need to walk 10 miles back home and I didn't even know where I was.!" I yelled cutting him off. Again.

"You had Harry" he said yelling back

"That's not the point Lou.! What if he wasn't there.? What if he didn't want to take me back home.!?" I was beyond mad. I was vivd. I was vivd with a hot rage of madness.

"Alright I'm sorry. I truly am. Sistinas. I know I should've thought more straighter" he whispered putting his head down. "Please forgive me"

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"That's why we needed to talk this out"

He nodded .
"And I'm sorry for telling your mom everything. Its just I was so worried and confused. I wasn't aware of what was coming out my mouth. I was scared and crying thinking that I lost you. And I just needed to talk to some one. So I talked with her and I just told her everything. It all slipped. I told her how a fucked up friend I was for taking your virginity, leaving you there at the party, and for not helping you when you were getting bullied. I didn't know I said it and she kept asking what I meant about the bulling and I had to explain. I'm sooooooo sorry. I am. Please trust me. Again." He spattered out on the verge of tears. I hugged him harder.

"Lou I understand you were just under alot of pressure so yes...I forgive you and I give you all trust back." I said while my head was in his chest. He was taller than me. His grip hardened around my waist as he hugged me.

"Thank you so fucking much" he whimpered.

"Are you guys alright.?" Iyla asked, making her way towards us. I smiled at her reassuringly and she smiled back.

I let go of Louis and we went to sit on the bed.

"Oh my goodness.! Iyla guess what.?!" I screeched as she looked at me questioningly.

"What.?"

"I spoke to Liam.!"

Her eyes widened with happiness.

"You did.! How.?"

"Who's Liam.?" Lou asked lost in our conversation.

"He's my boyfriend" Iyla happily stated .

"And how did you meet him Sistinas.?" Lou asked confused

"I talked to him about the incident at the restaurant. He's a defective and officer. A very good looking one I might add" I said winking at Iyla.
She smiled brightly as she blushed like a tomato.
-----------
We talked over 2 hours about anything and everything. Soon Iyla had to go but she said she'll be back tomorrow.

Louis stayed an hour longer but soon he had to leave also.

After they left I took a long nap.

----3 hours later----

I sat in a comfortable chair in a little coffee restaurant.
I just woke up and my mind was spinning. I was still very worried about Harry. I need to see him.
To be honest I feel like I'm starting to grow feelings but I don't want to. Its wrong.

I looked out the foggy window. It hasn't stopped raining and I'm happy it hasn't. I love rain. And it calmed me down just by watching it.

"May I join you.?" A British accent said disturnig my thought.

I turned to face a man. He was beautiful. My eyes widened at the wonderful sight of him.

"Um sure go ahead" I said smiling. He smiled back and took a seat on the opposite side of me.
His teeth were perfect. His smile was was perfect. His eyes were dreamy.

"So what's your name, love.?"

"Oh um...my names Sistinas"

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He stated while grabbing ahold of my hands and placing them into his. I couldn't stop blushing. I bet my face looked like a tomato.

"And what's your name.?" I ask.

"Zayn. My name is Zayn."

.-.