ch.2

Sistinas^
(I might use Sistina or Sistinas. Depends on Harry's mood.)

I opened my front door knowing that no one would be home. My mom worked late nights and my dad....I dont even know if that man is still alive. He walked out on us when I was 7, like a fucking scumbag he is. I guess he couldn't handle that fact that he created another humanbeing. He said it put to much pressure on him and he didn't like pressure. It was too uncomfortable. What a fucking excuse. He just wanted to fuck other women like a whore he is.

I locked the door behind me letting the thoughts of my fucked up dad slip away and set my things on the table a few feet from the door. I walked slowly to the kitchen due to the throbbing pain in my left side of my stomach. I reached to open a cabinet to get a glass. But I soon realized I wasn't able to do that. First because I would need to get a chair due to the fact I'm only 5'1 and second because yup.! You guessed it. The kick Harry gave me.

I walk to fridge holding my stomach searching for a bottle of water. With my low luck I found one. I took off the cap and drank fast. I was very thirsty. All from the yelling to Harry to stop and for the cries.
I shook my head letting the thoughts of the devil himself (harry) disappear. I put the water bottle on the clean marble counter. I grabbed Harrys science book and my phone and headed to my room. Just another weekend consisted of doing Harry's work. No different from any other weekends I had before.
I sighed loudly while grabbing a sharpened pencil and started on the hard work that was meant for a senior... Not a fucking junior.