ch.10

I was so confused right now. I skipped dinner. I wasn't at all hungry. My stomach was feeling weird and I couldn't eat. My mother didn't talk to me. She just looked at me and said nothing.

Now I lay on my bed thinking.
So many thoughts on my mind. What was my dad talking about.?? My mind is swirling with curiousness.

Maybe I should take up on Louis's offer to go to the party. I need to let loose a bit. Especially right now.
I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Louis's number. I hope he didn't leave yet.

--on the phone with Louis--
Louis: Hello

Me: Louis...um does that offer still stand.?

Louis: what offer.?

Me: The one when you asked if I wanted to go to a party.?

Louis: Of course.! Are you deciding to come.

Me: um Yea...I think so. I listened to what you said and I really need to let loose a bit.

Louis: that's soo good to hear. I'll pick you up in an hour and a half.

Me: alright thanks Lou.

Louis: oh and sistinas...wear something sexy. This is a going to be a crazy party.

The line went dead before I can answer.
Okay...something sexy let's see.
I got up from my bed and headed towards the closet.
What do I have to wear that's sexy.
I looked through all my dresses and found the perfect one. I bought this dress long ago. I didn't know there would come a day to where I would need it.
It was low cut in the back and showed skin. It was also strapless. It showed off my curves just the way I liked. It was high in the front and low in the back. (Picture of dress^^)
Well I think this is sexy enough.
I placed the dress carefully on my bed. I headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower
---20 min later---

I dried my self off as I found a black pair of underwear and a matching bra.
I don't think this would go good with the dress.
Well its not like imma get naked. Well...hopefully not. Depends how drunk I am. And plus...I never had sex. Maybe that'll change tonight.

I pulled on the dress and made it fit. It was a bit tight since I bought it over a year ago.

I let my hair fall and dry on its own. I went to the bathroom and started to put foundation. Then I started to put mascara on. I carefully brushed my eyelashes with the little brush as black liquid stayed making my hazel eyes look twice as prettier. Soon I filled in my eyebrows and put on some eyeliner.
I was satisfied with how I looked and headed towards the sink to grab my brush. I quickly brushed  my hair. I had 10 minutes left before Louis would show up.
I put my hair in a high pony tail and threw on my black high hills.
Before I headed out the door I sprayed some perfume on that smelled like roses.
I rushed downstairs and hurried through the hall. When I walked into the living room  I saw my mom sitting on the recliner reading.

"Hey um...I'm going to a party with Louis"

"I wish you could've told me earlier but alright. Be careful."

" I will."

I practically ran out the door. I seen Louis's car in the driveway and I quickly sat in the passengers seat.

"Wow. You look stunning"
Louis said smirking Making me blush like crazy.

"You look stunning yourself"
He smiled at me and started the car.

"Alright Sistinas. Let's go have a good night"

"Louis..?"

"Yes .?" He said looking at me with a questioning look.

"Please don't leave me on my own. This is my first party...don't make me regret coming"

"Don't worry Sis I'll make sure this night is perfect." He winked. He quickly sped  out the driveway to the party.