ch.8

--Friday after school--

"So Sistinas...do you wanna go to a party with me tonight.?" Louis asked cheerfully as we walked home together. What a long week its been.
"Louis...I'm not a party girl. I think I'll pass." I said debating if I should go or not. All they'll be doing is drinking and smoking. I'm not up for that crap.
"Seriously Sistinas, your 16 turning 17. Turn up a bit.!"

"Lou my age doesn't define what I should be doing"

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Sistinas...everyone your age has been to many parties before. They also lost they're virginity.! I bet your still a virgin." He smirked.

"Louis that's none of your business.! Don't get involved in my sex life okay.?!"

"Okay okay. I'm sorry" he beamed.
"Well this is where I turn." Louis stated while the turn to his house came into view. " I'll see ya on Monday."
"Yup" I smiled at him.
I gave him a small hug and headed towards my house.

--skip walk--

I opened the door to my house.

As I stepped inside the house the air hit me like a brick. It was awafully cold in here.
I set my things on the table and walked towards the thermostat.
I pressed the button and turned up the heat. I turned around and headed toward the kitchen while rubbing my arms to get a little warm.
Boom
I froze.
What the hell was that.?!

"Shit.!" I heard someone yell from the kitchen.
I walked slowly to the kitchen.
No ones home...who the hell is in my kitchen..?
I walked through the entrance of the kitchen . My heart is racing in my chest. I was scared..

"Dad...?"

"Oohh hi hunny..."

What the actual fuck