Chapter 10 On the road to cereulean city

The 3 trainers were once again traveling, near Mount moon, the cast have only been traveling less than a day since they had left pewter city. On the journey, frosmoth was obviously out of his pokeball along trailing behind the trainers, samurai had spoken to the group.

"Mount moon, a strange place, ive heard bizarre and weird stories of what happens there".

Ash responded "like what".

"I've heard people who sleep near the area witness a strange pink like mist around them when they sleep, some have even reported black smoke coming out from other companions followed after by night mares".

Ash replied "why that does sound scary, I wonder if there true".

"People say a huge metero into the mountain back in prehistoric times, on the metero was also a stone, it was dubbed the moon stone by geologists and has strange properties with certain pokemon".

Ash questioned "what does it do".

"Not much research has been invested in developing the knowledge of the moon stone but it has a similar effect as a grass stone or lighting stone, it can force some pokemon to spontaneously evolve without choice if the pokemom touches the surface of the stone".

"That certainly is interesting... do you think any of our pokemon could evolve using this method" samarui asked.

Brock answered the question "no, none of our pokemon we have are able to evolve in that way, though psyduck can evolve through a water stone, but she seems pretty contempt to the pokemon she is right now... why are you asking".

Samurai just nervously laughed avoiding the question posed, before brock could press samurai the group suddenly heard a scream of terror. They immediately jumped to action, Ash charging right into where he heard the sound was coming from, when they reached to origin of the noice they saw over a dozen golbats attacking a man in a professor coat.

Samurai was the first to react, taking out his ledyba and crustle they approached the bat pokemo, brock choose to step back having faith in Ash and samauri to take care of it

Samurai was the first to react, taking out his ledyba and crustle they approached the bat pokemo, brock choose to step back having faith in Ash and samauri to take care of it. Ledyba shoot off faint golden stars at the golbats, the sudden over stimulus to light caused the golbats to fly away along with realizing that the flock of golbat were out numbered,they left the battle to go in a cave just beside where the man was getting attacked.

Ash took out his pokedex curious to what the pokemon was "golbat, bat pokemon, a poison, flying type, once it strikes, it will not stop drainning energy from its victim, it attacks in a stealthy manner without warning".

While Ash was listening to the pokedex brock was seen tending to the man's wounds using some medical supplies the group had, the man a few bite marks, and would have surely perished if the group were even a few second late.

The man had remained sitting down on the ground but spoke "Wow, you guys saved me, you guys arethr greatest, I can't believe this has happened to me once again".