Chapter 15 Poke Tech

Another day has passed, just yesterday they fought AJ now they've moved on its the early morning as each of their pokemon were either stretching or training. Frosmoth was taking a rest day for training while psyduck was laying down watching starly, hawlucha and drednaw train together.

Drednaw was far above the 2 pokemon but enjoyed sparring with them like a older sibling would, Ash was stretching before samarui threw a wooden sword at him. Ledyba and durant were doing exercises together while Magcargo and crustle were chilling, crustle enjoyed the heat that the slug pokemon generated.

"What's this" Ash questioned.

"For our pokemon, if they see us training their motivation will be increased".

Ash remarked "I think that makes sense, but why did you give me a sword".

Samuari replied "for this".

He launched himself towards Ash who countered instinctively, samarui continued to try and swipe at Ash's body each blow getting blocked by ash's crude swordsmanship. Ash was actually doing decently well, brock couldn't help but be impressed with both of the kids speed, strength and agility.

Samuari and Ash continued to clash weapons until brock broke them up.

"Alright guys I think I've packed everything up... we ready".

Ash looked at his pokemon perpared for an answer, psyduck yawned climbing on ash's body she gets inside of his backpack, just so her head is exposed. Hawlucha steps infront of the pack leading the way, starly wants to go into his pokemon ball wanting to save energy for when he's needed to fight.

Ledyba sits on samaruis shoulder while durant and crustle go inside of their pokeballs, drednaw wanting to see new sights had chosen to stay outside of his pokeball but was in the back admiring nature a way he didn't before. Magcargo was forced to go inside his pokeball brock not wanting to make a trail of fire in the forest to catch it blaze.

It wasn't long until the path became very misty, it dampened the mood very much, travelling in this weather, it was also boring until the 3 saw from the distance a flame. Deciding to investigate they saw a school boy on a treadmill surrounded by 5 other kids in school uniforms. One of them held a candle while the other was holding a picture of a starly they forced him to answer questions about the different levels that starly learns certain attacks all from the game that are loosely based on traits the pokemon had.

The boy was forced to stop his mind not being able to keep up with what the bullies wanted to know, following off the treadmill the leader of the squad looked down on him.

"And you call yourself a pokemon tech student, we don't want to study with the likes of you".

He just apologises his head low, Ash yells out in defence for the person.

"Yeah leave him alone" Ash would also sprint stopping at a stretching hault hawlucha beside him perpared to beat up some kids for ash.

Ash would continue "What's going on here" he questions them.

The child who made fun of the one on the floor spoke.

"There's nothing going on here, mind your own business... this is a private training session".

The school boy holding the handle remarked "there's no room in a pokemon school for losers who don't know even starlys evolved stage, we have to maintain standards".

Ash helped the guy up responding "I don't know about this school of yours but if its turning out students like you I'll have to say the standards are pretty low".

The 5 get very antagonists looking at Ash, Ash simply smiles clenching his fist he looked at them fully perpared to fight all of them, samuari was watching this he went through the mist wielding his wooden katana.