Chapter 14 AJ's challenge

Cracking his hands AJ throws out a pokemon while yelling "Kecleon come out".

The fight began so fast Ash didnt even think about taking out his pokemon to interested what AJ had up his sleaves, durant was able to react and act first, she was ordered to do a metal claw, which the clawed based attack made contact with the pokmon

The fight began so fast Ash didnt even think about taking out his pokemon to interested what AJ had up his sleaves, durant was able to react and act first, she was ordered to do a metal claw, which the clawed based attack made contact with the pokmon. The kecleon suddenly transformed briefly into a metallic colour before returning to normal.

Durant was about to use metal claw again when the silver aura coming out of her claws whenever she did the attack suddenly disappeared as AJ monologued.

"That's my kecleon special move, disable, your pokemon won't be able to use metal claw anymore until after this battle".

"Actually it only lasts 2 minutes" brock corrects him.

AJ smirks "Exactly my meaning, now use Thief".

Kecleon sprinted into action narrowly missing durant, durant speed advantage compared to the kecleon was to vast, it'd be lucky if kecleon could make contact. Durant was ordered to do bug bite, about to bite the lizard like pokemon AJ shouted for him to use shadow sneak as his shadow extends behind his foe and as if it was magic he teleported from he was to his shadow.

Not expecting his and being caught completely off guard durant was slammed by the kecleon fist, maintaining the ability to use bug bite at full power durant under instructions from samuari to swing back and hit the kecleon however kecleon was able to jump back just in time. Durant still charged at him using bug bite, but like using metal claw her bug bite seemed to have disappeared, samauri thought.

"Disable again, durant won't be able to use metal claw or bug bites in this fight".

Taking the opportunity of weakness and confusion kecleon did a Fury swipes stabbing into durant multiple times with its claws, it did damage but wasn't enough to put the bug type down. Recovering quick durant did a vice grip clamping down on the kecleon arm, but with its flexible body it managed to sliver its way out just before the claw closed.

Kecleon back flipped away but not before trying to lick durant but durant dodged it not wanting the creatures saliva on her, getting a bit anger the pokemon went into a rage. Trying to slash and cut at kecleon AJ advised his pokemon to use shadow sneak once again but ash and brock had noticed that AJ putted a strange emphasis on the sneak part, a detail that Samauri didn't notice in the heat of battle. Kecleon form would disappear a appear once again at where it's shadow was.

Although durant was faster than her opponent the gap wasn't noticeably but samuari seeing the gimmick of the move ordered durant to attack the shadow which tried to loop around durant only getting to the pokemons side. Durant did as she was told attacking the shadow however the shadow got dispelled as kecleon had the opening to deliver a thief attack.

"You baited me". Samauri announced surprised about AJ tactical mind.

"See boy, I ain't just a one trick pony".