𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵|𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN "your past and mine are parallel lines"

"your past and mine are parallel lines"

DIANA AND PAIGE
narrative and instagram

APRIL 20th 2023
IOWA

DIANA

it had been a couple of months since the incident with paige and diana, now the two girls were both better and happier than ever. there relationship wasn't the same after the short break up they had and they knew it wouldn't be the same. the relationship they had now was better then what they started out with, the two girls built a lot of trust within their relationship, they took time for themselves, they were much more mature then they were before. the girls had only been dating for 4 months but they felt like they were met to be together for much longer.

"so what time are you getting here?" diana asked paige who was on the phone with her. paige was going to iowa for her spring break. uconn's and iowa's basketball teams had later spring break then the rest of the school and that was because of march madness and the schools being so big with basketball, especially women's. caitlin had been getting a lot more attention over the last month for her logo threes.

"my plane lands at 12, are you and caitlin going to pick me up or should i get a uber?" "of course me and caitlin are going to pick you up" diana says smiling at the girls question. this was going to be the first time the girls were going to see each other since the break up. paige was nervous and so was diana but paige was so much more nervous then diana. paige was scared of caitlin and kate, she knew the girls were pissed at her still for what she did to diana but diana had told the two girls that they much be nice to paige and if she could forgive her then they need to, the girls were the reason the other girls got back together so they couldn't be that mad.

"paige i know you are nervous about seeing the girls but trust me they aren't going to bring it up and if they do, i'll shut it right down." diana tells paige trying to calm her nerves. "i know but i still hurt you and i know that they will never look at me the same because of that." paige says telling the girl what she thought. paige's biggest regret ever is how she hurt the girl she loves so much and she knows that diana's friends have every right to hate her for that, she knows that diana should hate her for what she did.

"paige, they don't hate you and if they do then that's on them, we both know that you did make a mistake but we have grown from that and they know that we are two different people now and that we have grown and our relationship has grown. it will be ok, i promise you." "you are right, sorry for being in my head." paige apologizes. "hey it's ok, so when you come i want you to meet caits family, they are basically my family and i want them to meet my girlfriend." diana tells paige. "i would love to" "good, i'll tell cait that we are going to take a day there." diana says with a big smile on her face, happy that paige wants to meet her family. "so speaking of family, i was thinking instead of going to connecticut for your spring break we could go to minnesota, i would love to show you where i grow up and meet my family." paige suggested. "i would love to do that paige."