EIGHT

ASTORIA ASHFORD

It was currently the weekend and ophelia obviously couldn't contain her excitement about getting to go to another party tonight, strictly for seniors which is us, unfortunately, I have a love hate relationship with parties if I'm being honest, the experiences I've had at parties were not it, it was always ophelia hitting on guys and having one night stands with them or guys hitting on her which usually still ends up in a one night stand, which would leave me stranded in the party alone, drunk and friendless, and because of this I was quite reluctant to go but I couldn't say no ophelia, not after she offered to buy me a Vivienne Westwood ring if I went.

I went to check up on liora this morning when I had first woken up, she seemed in better shape than when I last saw her in the club and mall which was two weeks ago. She apologised profusely when she first saw me standing outside her doorstep but I stopped her, assuring her that all was good and that she wasn't at fault at all, it was just Haven being the bitch she is.

She hasn't spoken or picked on liora since I went to her house, not like she could anyway, the whole week she looked too sick from the bad drink she downed to even bother about bullying others but she'll undoubtedly start again next week, assuming she recovers in time.

"hey, ash over here c'mon hurry up!" Ophelia urged for me to get into
the Louis Vuitton store faster.

We've been at the mall for a hell of a long time now that it was probably already night time by now.

"I'm really tired o, i want to go home seriously." I groaned

"Just one more store pleaseee!" She pleaded

"Fine, just make it quick." I sighed in defeat, I was officially a certified people pleaser.

Pleased that she got me to agree without putting up much of a fight, she excitedly ran into the nearest clothing store she could find, her hands finding its way onto every piece available in the store while I followed behind giving her small subtle smiles or a thumbs up when she turns around with a piece of clothing held infront of her original outfit, her eyebrows moving up and down which was her way of asking for my approval without the use of words.

She ended up buying 2 bags filled to the brim with clothes.

She was loaded, you could tell.

"Okay! I'm all done, let's go!" She exclaimed excitedly, interlinking my arm with hers, she dragged me along with her to the car.

We were on our way to Starbucks for a quick drink, I loved Starbucks to the core, it was where I got all my frappes and mini cakes to go with it.

"Who's going to the party tonight?" I questioned.

"I don't really know, but most of the seniors are going, even those dickheads."

"The whole batch of seniors are dickheads." I joked

"Well, you're the dickiest of the dickheads." Ophelia chuckled at her own joke

"Oh shut up o, I'm actually serious who are the dickheads."

"You're obviously not the brightest of the bunch huh?" She replied sarcastically

"Haven and her boyfriend are going along with their own little minion gangs of their own."

Fuck me.

"You're fucking kidding."

"Was it not obvious enough? They're like prom king and queen ash of fucking course they would be going." Ophelia scoffed, stating the obvious that I so casually seemed to miss everytime.