One

Haha hate you, wow your different, same slut, ew you're still here, ugh hate you too.

Walking into school every year on the first day is always the same thoughts. Always seeing those people that are covered with drama, and people that just irritate the fuck out of me, for no reason. I wonder if anyone else feels this way or I'm just angry with life.

"Ugh I don't want to go to homeroom without you." My best friend Juliana whined. Ever since the seventh grade we've had the same homeroom together, which was the only reason the first day of school wasn't bad.
"I knoww. Watch us have the worst homerooms ever."
"I know right." She giggled, "well I should go, meet me here after first period!"
"Mhm!" I replied as she walked away. We shared a locker, just because either I was always at hers or she was always at mine so we decided to just combine.

It was first day of my junior year, and I was so ready to get this year over with. The SAT's, the plus loads of work, not to mention I am now in AP English. I just was not ready for the stress.

I walked into my homeroom, and it wasn't too bad, I still had two or three fuckboys though. I found my friends Alison and Maria, so I wasn't too upset.

Nothing happened through homeroom and first period, just the normal dumb first day of school speeches. I met Juliana at our locker and we talked about who was in our classes.

"Yeah I have all the crazy guys in my class, the popular ones" she ranted
"And guess who else!"
"Who?" I asked
"Yonter. Like seriously"

'Yonter' was a guy she used to have a HUGE awkward crush on. That's his last name though, his first name is lance.

....

Luckily, sixth period rolled around which was lunch. Our squad made sure we all had the same lunch period so we could eat at the same table. It was Juliana, Alison, Maria, Caitlyn, Carly, Mary, Sarah, Justin and I. Juliana was the only person at our table who actually bought the school lunches, so being her best friend I waited in line with her to get her lunch. On our way back, some underclassmen must've bumped into her or tripped or some shit, and tipped his tray right onto me. Figures.

It was pizza and some buttered noodles that now covered my cute black romper. I just stood there looking at the kids lunch on my outfit, as Juliana, along with all but a handful of the lunch room was laughing.

"Holy crap I'm so sorry!" The kid said, almost with a chuckle. I could see him trying not to laugh.
"It's fine." I said, as I stomped back off to my seat.

After a little bit of time, everyone stopped laughing, but my friends wouldn't drop it.

"He was cute!!! You're lucky he wasn't ugly" Sarah said, with her little smile. She's a little boy obsessed..well actually we all were, except me. I sort of just ended a relationship that had been going on for two and a half years, so I wasn't exactly in that type of mood.
"Let's all go to the beach after school" Sarah suggested
"I'd be up for it"
"Me too"
"Okay! I'll drive"
"Me too! We should split we all can't fit in one car"
"Okay"

Well. I guess we were going to the beach after school.

....

Thankfully, nothing else happened during the school day. Mostly I just got a shit ton of stares from the fact that I was wearing the schools lunch on my romper.

After school, five of us went in Julianas car and four went in Sarah's truck. We all had our swim suits from P.E. So we just wore those to the beach near where we live.

We all ran in the water, just jumping around being the five year olds we were. After a little while, some of us decided to go and tan.

We were lying somewhat close to a lifeguard chair, but no one was sitting in it.
Randomly, we could hear a kid in the water that must have been drowning. I was looking around for a lifeguard, and out of nowhere one came running towards the water. He had a smoothie in his hand, and as he ran by us it landed on me. Fucking great.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said, wiping off some of the blended strawberry off my chest
"Uh, isn't that the same kid who dumped his lunch on you today?"
I glanced over to where the drowning little boy was, and walking him back to shore, was infanct that same kid.
"Oh my fuck" I got up and tried to walk away, towards the bathrooms. I got about halfway up the beach til the kid stepped in front of me.

"Hey hey hey I'm so sorry, I was running towards him and not really paying attention to anything else ugh I'm sorry"
"Didn't you already dump something on me today?" I said, still trying to make my way to the bathroom
"What? No?"
"Yes you did dumb nugget. You dumped your lunch on me sixth period"
"Ohhh Nono that was my twin brother" he said, walking backwards trying to block my walkway. I stopped, titled my head and gave him a dirty look
"Oh yeah and my other two twins are over there, I'm a triplet" I fakely smiled.
"Really?" He also had a fake smile, i think. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. Somehow I got past him and was about three steps from the girls room
"I seriously do have a twin brother!" He yelled, I just walked in the door and flipped him off.

I swear, if I have to keep dealing with this my junior year, I'm going to go insane.

--------------------------------------------------

I know I haven't written a story in forever, but I'm back!! This one is mainly about Grayson Dolan.

Please star it if you liked it and comment on parts you liked! Thank you :) xoxo