Four

When I plopped down on my bed all I could do was smile. Grayson and I actually had a long talk, and dare I say it was better than some of my quiet times. I've never met someone who could talk to me like he did, with the conversation never ending and not one awkward pause (with the exception of Juliana of course). It was nice to be able to just talk to someone about random things. Not much after I layed down smiling to myself, I got a text. It was from Grayson.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE BACON" I actually laughed out loud at the message. Grayson asked me if I wanted a bacon wrapped burger when we stopped at a little stand by the beach, and when I told him I don't like bacon he flipped out
"I just don't like it!😂" I typed back
Grayson: I don't think you're human
Me: you got me I'm a mermaid
Grayson: a beautiful one😉
Me: Nooo
Grayson:yes
Me: I gotta go eat cereal
Grayson: Bri that's a breakfast food
Me: have you ever had pancakes for dinner?
Grayson: uh no
Me: come over for dinner next Thursday and you're having pancakes for dinner
Grayson: seriously?
Me: yes you need to try it and I need to film your reaction
Grayson: okay. It's a date😉
Me: it's not a date 😅
Grayson: mhm😏
Me: shut up and let me eat my cereal
Grayson: whatever. I'll see you in school tomorrow👣
Me: why the feet?
Grayson: I'm walking away from you
Me: lol okay. Goodnight😂

I went downstairs and got myself some cocoa rice. I turned around to go back up to my room but I saw my grandma lying on the couch, falling asleep. I smiled to myself and headed towards her. I put the cereal down on the table and leaned down so I was eye level with her. I placed my hand lightly on her shoulder
"Grandmaaa" I said softly. She jumped a little when she woke up
"Oh hi sweetie"
"You should go to bed, come on I'll take you" I helped her off the couch and helped her shuffle across the floor to her bedroom. I layed her down in bed and she asked me for a cup of warm milk.
"Of course I'll be right back" I told her. I went to the kitchen and poured a cup of warm milk into a cup and stuck it in the microwave for 20 seconds. I went back into her bedroom with the warmed milk and handed her the cup.
"You're the best you know" she said, so softly and sweet
"Awe grandma"
"So who is the boy you're hanging out with?"
"What???" I was so shocked. How did she know?
"You never go on that long of walks, plus you're very happy. That only means one thing"
"His name is Grayson" I said, which plastered a half smile on my face
"Well you chose wisely what you do with your time"
"I will grandma. No boys. Goodnight"
"Goodnight honey" I kissed her on the forehead and went back upstairs.

I layed down on my bed and decided to check my social media. I checked snapchat and nothing really interesting happened on there. Same with Instagram. When I checked Twitter, I got a notification that Grayson and Ethan both followed me. I followed them back and checked out their profiles. Just some random tweets that were song lyrics, surprisingly they had the same taste in music as me. But when I went to Grayson's, he tweeted 'You're so beautiful' about an hour before I checked. I wondered if it was about me. I kinda hoped it was but at the same time I didn't want it to be. I don't want him falling for me.

...

Getting ready for school today was a breeze. I dressed in black high-waisted shorts and paired it with a striped, high neck tanktop crop top. I wore my black high too coverse and threw my hair into a top knot, taking out the baby hairs to frame my face. For my makeup I just put on regular pencil eyeliner, winged liquid liner and some foundation and mascara. I grabbed my bag and waited for Juliana to pick me up.

We got to school at about 7:30 and classes start at 7:45. We were waiting by our locker, and all of a sudden I felt a cold liquid on my arm

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed, then I heard Grayson's chuckle behind me. I turned around, pissed off.
"Grayson seriously?" I asked
"What?? I wanted to see if you were a mermaid" him and Ethan cackled
"Uh...what?" Juliana asked
"Ugh you're so stupid" I sort of laughed while making that statement, but I was still upset.

Juliana and I went to the bathroom to clean up. I showed her the messages between Grayson and me so she was caught up on what was going on.

"Wow bee, you two are something" I chuckled
"Yeahh" I just agreed and tried not to blush too hard.

Now class started and I had public speaking A.K.A the class with both Grayson and Ethan. I sat down in the front and the twins both came up to my desk.

"Sorry bout the water" Grayson said. I sucked my lips in and lifted my eyebrows as to say 'seriously?'
"But I'm even more sorry you didn't turn into a mermaid" Ethan said. I shook my head and chuckled while they both laughed hysterically. Then they went back to their seats.

....

It was about 5:30 when Juliana showed up at my house. We ordered pizza and wings, and the four of us ate. Juliana and I were hanging out in my room just talking and I somehow didn't realize she was searching through my closet.

"Juliana what are you doing?"
"I'm looking for a real cute outfit for you" I did notice she was wearing a hella cute outfit for just a night at my house.
"Why would we need me to dress up?" She pulled out a dress and my leather jacket from the closet
"Because we, are going out" she smirked at me. I shook my head but changed into the out fit. The top half of the dress was pale pink and around the waist it hand a black band and pulled out into a black skirt covered with a layer of black mesh. Near the neckline of the dress was a black collar like thing. Then I put on the black leather jacket that ended about where the waistband was on the dress and slipped on some black pumps. I walked back into my room.
"It's perfect!! And here." She handed me a pair of earrings and my black clutch.
"So where are we going?" I asked while putting in my second earring
"A party" she exclaimed in her suspicious high voice, like she knew I wouldn't like what she had to say next
"Who's party..?"
"Ethan and Grayson's.." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Well she was right, I didn't like what she had to say.

---------

Sorry this chapter isn't all that entertaining :/ I'll try and update tomorrow with a better chapter! Xoxo