prologue

visitor,y

visitor,
y.jw au
——————————

" Have you ever wondered why humans experience déjà vu? Or did you feel like something has happened before, even though you're just experiencing it for the first time now? "

She took a seat on the floor, and not even a minute later, she began to levitate, she was floating in mid-air while maintaining her posture with ease.

" Perhaps past lives are real, and if that's the case, which one are you on now? "

There she stared at the wall of her room full of canvas, paintings of different planets that she had visited over the past years of her life. Each painting is remarkable and overwhelmingly breathtaking which would make anyone want to live there. But we also cannot exclude the fact that even after visiting every beautiful scenery, we get to have our favorite as well.

Turning around from those beautiful paintings, her eyes landed on that one planet that captured her interest most. The Earth.

Not only because it is well-known for being habitable or being the celestial gem of the universe. Believe me, her reason is far from those facts.

She has never visited it once in so many years she has lived and got the painting as a gift from her mother, still, she cherished it the most among the rest.

She then made her way closer to the painting coming face-to-face, looking closely while floating still, her eyes not leaving the beautiful panorama in front of her.

Shutting her eyes, she took a deep breath before placing her palm on the painting. There she saw a human working the night shift at a convenience store greeting customers heartily despite the quiet night.

She smiled softly, " There you are. " She spoke out as if she had found something... or someone she had been looking for.

You start to wonder why she's searching for that human. But let's just say that she knows and values this person, who stands out in her world, more than she values herself. She knows this person better than the people she interacts with every day, which is why she feels so deeply attached to this person. Even though she is aware that they come from different worlds, she's from a star and he's not, but she can't get him out of her mind, no matter how much she tries to convince herself otherwise. It would only end up with her wanting to see him more.

She witnessed the birth of his world and saw how other places in his world grew and struggled.

She also saw his first life, the beginning of his existence in his world. Each life he lived was filled with joy, sorrow, hardship, and effort. And not once did she miss any of it. She might even be more interested in him than when she spoke to Fate itself.