014

———————————————I'm tired of holding back, hold me now

———————————————
I'm tired of holding back, hold me now.

          As Haneul sprinted away, her pace so quick that she seemed to glide through the air effortlessly, Jungwon struggled to keep up. His breaths grew labored, and his calls for her were caught between gasps.

Confusion and curiosity mixed within him. As a human, Jungwon wondered what could be driving Haneul to flee so urgently.

Following Haneul as she sprinted ahead, Jungwon was taken aback to find that she seemed oblivious to his presence. Ordinarily, she was keenly aware of his location, even if he was several meters away. Yet, as he pursued her, he found himself led to the very forest where they had first encountered each other.

The familiarity of the surroundings only fueled Jungwon's curiosity further.

What is she doing here?

Jungwon moved quietly, keeping a watchful eye on Haneul's every action. He mimicked her movements, walking when she walked and pausing in place when she came to a halt. His presence was concealed in the shadows, observing her intently, trying to discern her purpose in returning to this forest.

As Haneul came to a stop, Jungwon's gaze inadvertently met the spacecraft that the angel had previously disclosed to him. His eyes widened at the sight of the otherworldly vessel, the memories of their conversation flooding back to him.

As Jungwon stood there, observing the spacecraft, his thoughts swirled with a question that had been lingering in his mind since the day Haneul arrived. How had an angel, possessing such a vessel, made its way to Earth? The sight of the spacecraft contradicted everything he knew about the divine, and it left him perplexed, unable to find a logical explanation.

Or perhaps... she wasn't an angel after all.

Haneul's voice pierced the air with a mix of excitement and determination. She spoke aloud, her words carried by the stillness of the forest.

" Cupid told me they were sending out signals across every planet, " She declared, her tone filled with an eager urgency. " They should be sending some towards Earth by now. "

Sending signals across every planet? Who are 'they'?

As Jungwon moved to adjust his position to listen more intently, a sudden gust of wind seemed to push him forward, forcing him to stumble out from behind the tree. He stumbled, losing his footing momentarily, as he was suddenly exposed from his concealed spot. The wind acted as if it was a human pushing him.