Part IX & X

Scene IX (Soundtrack: Runaway Train OST/Reflections)

Meanwhile Onboard the Train

Michael: Hey Ms Trunchbull, I was just wondering how you killed your Niece's father.

Ms Trunchbull: Yeah, uh, after the performance that my sister & her husband gave which killed her surprisingly, I knew that Her Husband was coming after me with evidence of the abuse I inflicted on his daughter, so later that night, I killed him outside of a cemetery & made look like he took his own life. Back then, DNA Technology wasn't around back then, so they assumed he took his own life after the death of his beloved wife.

Mr. Wormwood: So that was the reason why you murdered Mangus.

(The Soundtrack kicks in)

Ms Trunchbull: (Feeling Regret) yeah, I wish I could take it back, but I was tyrannical & extremely violent towards children. (Sighing, I'm sorry, I wish I could.

Both the Wormwoods & Rudolpho looked at Miss Trunchbull in shock. Mr Wormwood, though his crime was horrid enough plus how he abused his biological Daughter, Matilda, & yet hearing what her former school mistress said was shocking. All sat in silence, unaware that the Runaway was heading towards Danger ahead.

Scene X(Soundtrack: Runaway Train OST/Collision Course)

Further down the line, a Long Manifest Freight was heading on the same track as the Runaway. The train was Lake Erie & Pennsylvania Railroad Train MF134, a Conway - Striker Manifest Freight that comes off Norfolk Southern at Conway Yard. The train was approaching a siding when the crew saw that the switch was set for the siding. The engineer picked up the telephone & Joey answered.

Engineer of MF134: Central, Central, MF134, MF134

Joey: Joseph here

Engineer of MF134: Why the Hell did you stop us?

Joey: There's a Runaway heading your way on Track 1, you hear me, MF134 answer me!

Engineer of MF134: I don't see any runaway.

Joey: If you're close enough to her you're dead, she's about 5 miles away, now I want to pull onto Track 2 at once, I repeat, at once.

Engineer of MF134: (hangs up) My god.

At the desk, Lily was talking to someone on the phone when 2 Track workers arrived.

Track worker: What's going on?

Lily: (Turning to the other worker) Hey you can't go in there right now.

Worker 2: Cmon Lily (Before Cutting her off)

Both Jeff & Joey aligned Train MF134 onto the side track to let the Runaway Pass. But as they were tracking the Runaway, they noticed that MF134 was moving slowly if the crew weren't worried about the Runaway.

Joey: That MF134 is crawling (Started to Panic), we need to get them faster on that, you got to contact the crew fast.

MF134 was still gettin it's train onto the siding when the Runaway sped past it. The Fugitives were looking at MF134's Freight cars flying pass. Before the last 2 cars could clear the track, the Runaway wiped out the last Boxcar & Grain Hopper. This severely damaged the cab of the lead unit & jammed the door of the second unit. The Fugitives were dazed but starting to realize something was wrong.

Mr. Wormwood: What the Fuck just happened?

Miss TrunchBull: I don't know but I know full well where something's wrong.

Mrs. Wormwood: (Hyped) What do you mean, we just blew the last 2 cars to hell, something funny is going on here, look, look at the debris this train has, maybe the engineer had fucked?

Miss Trunchbull: (Pissed) Engineers do not just fucked nor crash into the back of other trains.

Mrs. Wormwood: What about the whistle blowing? Huh.

Michael gets up & tries to blow it, but Mrs. Wormwood stops him.

Mrs Wormwood: Are you out of your mind my son.

Michael: I just want to see if it works mom, you said it would. (Demands his mother to let go & reminded Miss Trunchbull that she picked the Train)

That was what they thought was a false alarm, but what they didn't know was that was just the beginning. This Ride was about to become a fight for their lives while attempting to stop the train to Hell on their own. Little did they know, they'll have help.