Part XXII - XXIV

Scene XXII

While the train was crossing the Trestle, a witness had noticed the Fugitives helping the Hostler & reported it back to the Dispatcher.

Joey: (On the Phone) Yes, say that again, (Realization kicks in) Holy shit

Jeff: What, what is it

Joey: There are 6 People on the Runaway

Rich: Holy Shit, what do we do now?

Joey: How do I know, we saved 6 Lives.

Jeff: Not for long.

Joey: Great, what is it now?

Jeff: (Panicking) We got 10 minutes to get the Runaway off the mainline or we're going to have a collision with an excursion train full of School Children on a Field trip.

Joey: Okay, so do we divert the 4 Locomotives onto the Elkins Branch?

Rich: Dued, don't do that. That's the Chemical Plant, if we did that, she'll wipe out the plant, there would be toxic chemicals from there to Arizona.

Joey: (Cutting him off) Now, hold it hold it, I'm not done, the second option is to divert it onto the Abandoned Emerald Mine spur that leads to the old Emerald Leed Mines.

Rich: I'm taking that option.

Jeff: Yeah, agreed.

Lily: Same (Sighing)

Joey: Okay, if so, then we'll save the Passengers of the Field Trip, but (Sighing), we're going to lose those 6 people.

And so, the switch was set to derail the locomotives.

Scene XXIII

Back onboard the Runaway

Ms. Trunchbull: You know well you girl, I got to thank you. I mean it's one thing to jump & wrap yourself around a tree or a poll. Better than to wind up in a ditch, due to the way of the force. What a waste.

Mr. Wormwood: (Handing over a water jug) Yeah, you ain't kidding. (Turns & looks out the window) hey Ms Trunchbull, look, we're almost there. Hey come on my son, let's smash this fucker.

Ms. Trunchbull: What about that door?

Grace: It's jammed or something, I told you, I tried opening it & it wouldn't budge.

Ms. Trunchbull: Don't you worry my dear, I'll use my hammer throwing strength to bust that door open.

Grace: Don't say that I warned you.

Ms. Trunchbull tried to Pull open the door, but it wouldn't move. Mr. Wormwood tried to pry it open with a Crowbar. Still nothing.

Mrs. Wormwood: (hammering a chisel into the lock) Holy shit.

Scene XXIV

Back in the Dispatcher's office.

Joey: I'm a little worried about the Abandoned spur line because of its tight curves & the fact the Train's speed is way over that.

Rich: I get it, but at the same time, we have no choice.

Joey: (Seeing the police chief) Hey Rich, can you come with me for a second.

Rich: Yeah sure, what is it?

Joey: I think the police chief wants to speak with us.

Rich: Okay.

Out in the lobby area.

Joey: Hello, you must be..

Police Chief: Chief Ray Hubber, & you guys are

Joey: Joseph Harwick, Main Dispatcher

Rich: Richard Rasmussen, Railroad's Superintendent

Police Chief: We want to speak to you guys?

Joey: Alright, well I'm going to get me something to eat out of the Vending Machines, you guys want to come.

Police Chief: Yeah sure, what about you guys?

Police Chief Assistant's: Yeah sure.