Part XVII

Back onboard the train, the Wormwoods & Ms Trunchbull were just talking about things they've done prior to them going on the run.

Ms Trunchbull: Do you remember your biological daughter, Matilda

Mr. Wormwood: I usually never liked her intelligents & her reading skills, I always tried to make her watch the tele, but to no avail.

Micheal: Yeah totally agreed, totally agreed (Sighing)

Suddenly, Mrs. Wormwood saw the lone worker, a Locomotive hostler named Grace Redwind, struggling through the damaged handrails.

Mrs. Wormwood: Hey Harry & Agatha, there's someone who needs help, we need to help him or her.

Both Harry & Agatha both looked out of the cab door window & walked out to help Grace Redwind. The two brought the lone hostler into the cab.

Rudolpo: What are you going here?

Grace: What am I going here, I work on this train, what are you guys doing here.

Rudolpo: What are we doing, I'll tell you what we're doing here, where on our way to New York, to see our friends who are working for the New York Times, why are you collecting tickets sweetheart?

Grace: No, besides it's 4 Locomotives on this train.

Mr. Wormwood: What happened to you?

Grace: I was tired, I took a nap, shouldn't have done it but did it so what. My head got hit when we slammed into that caboose. I don't know what happened but there's no one on this train, no one on this train but us.

Rudolpo: Hey she's a liar we heard the whistle.

Grace: No I blew the whistle

Rudolpo: Hey you're trying to get us busted.

Grace: Listen to me, this Runaway is traveling very fast, I climbed back into the last engine which is safer, don't you get it.

Ms Trunchbull looked out the window & looked back at Grace

Ms Trunchbull: I don't believe her bullshit.

Grace: you don't believe me [Opens the side window], just look out the window if you don't believe me, can't you see how fast we're going this train is out of control, my god we could get killed.

A moment of silence until Ms Trunchbull spoke up.

Ms Trunchbull: Then we got to do something about it.