Part XXVII & XXVIII

Scene XXVII (Soundtrack: Runaway Train OST: Past, Present - Future)

Back onboard the Train as it speeds through the snowy countryside.

Ms Trunchbull: (Pissed) I'll be goddamned to come all this way to get stopped by a fuckin Door. Shit

Grace: Don't give up now, we'll make it through this.

Ms Trunchbull: (Still pissed) How?

Grace ponders for a moment before speaking.

Grace: I don't know.

Micheal: Yeah

Grace: But I know that people are clearing the tracks & I know they won't abandon us.

A Moment of slience fell before Micheal responded.

Micheal: How do you know that?

Grace: I feel it in my heart, there are miracles.

Mr Wormwood gets up.

Mr Wormwood: You're joking.

Grace: What?

Mr. Wormwood: I never thought of that. You know that's something I've never thought about.

Grace: Do you believe in Jesus or the Bible?

Mr. Wormwood: No, I've never read a book in my life, not since when I was 16 in High School.

Ms Trunchbull: How so?

Mrs Wormwood: Because he spent most of his time on the Tele. Which is why he never reads, even newspapers.

Grace: Well, you better start reading as there is no tv on this train.

Mr Wormwood: Yeah, I suppose you're right

Mrs Wormwood: Honey!

Mr Wormwood: Sorry I'm gaining a lot of sense from this young lady.

Ms Trunchbull: Really, Well I hope we survive this trip & make it out in one piece.

Micheal: Yeah, also I'm starting to get hungry.

Grace: Well, we only have water, so sorry.

Starting to release their dire situation, everyone fell into depression & hoped someone would get this train stopped. Little did they know, help was on the way.

Scene XXVIII

Back in the helicopters, both Joey & his team & the police force are on the chase to hunt the fugitives & rescue the four units.

Joey: Those bastard locomotives have to be moving at such a pace, it's hard to catch up.

Rich: Agreed. [Turns to the pilot] Hey pilot?

Pilot: My name is Frank, you know.

Rich: Okay, Frank, how fast can this chopper go?

Frank: Around 150 mph.

Joey: Can you tell the Police chief to give these Helicopters all they got?

Frank: I'll see if I can get a hold of them?

Frank (The Pilot) gets a hold of the Police chief, & checks to see if they can go faster. The Police Chief agrees & both Choppers race along the rail line to catch up with the Runaway.