Part XV & XVI

Scene XV

Back on board the train, Ms Trunchbull & the rest of the Wormwoods, left the cab to begin their plan to bail off the Speeding train. But before they could bail off, the train's horn sounded. Startled, the Wormwoods & Ms Trunchbull went back inside the cab.

Micheal: Come on Dad, come on dad.

Back in the cab, Mrs Wormwood was shocked to see the rest of the group back inside.

Mrs. Wormwood: What's going on?

Mr. Wormwood: Didn't you hear the horn, that's the engineer, he's still onboard.

Rudolpho: I knew full well that an engineer was on this bitch.

Ms. Trunchbull: Alright lads

Rudolpho (Still overjoyed) I say blow baby blow.

What the group didn't know was that the horn was blown from the second unit, not the lead unit. This meant that the group didn't know someone else was on the train. Plus, they're not the only ones who heard the horn.

Scene XVI

Raymond was still in his shack preparing a cup of coffee for him, when he heard the train's horn. He then radioed dispatch.

Raymond: Signalman Ray here at MP 201.1

Joey: Ray what's up.

Raymond: Listen, did I hear you guys right the first time that runaway was unmanned?

Joey: Yeah that's right.

Raymond: Well listen here you Mister, I think you're dead wrong. (Pulls the radio to the opened window)

Joey (Hearing the horn): The Whistle the fucking whistle was blowing (runs to his desk), the derailments off, get the Runaway back on course, line her through.

Raymond did just that. & the Train speeds by. As it did though, he thought he saw a lone worker on board before the train disappeared through the kickup snow dust.

Back at the Dispatchers office, the crew were relieved of that close call, but now they are concerned about the Burns creek Bridge as the train barrels towards it.