Part XI & XII

Scene XI

Back at the Yard, the Authorities & feds were collecting evidence & testimonies. It was soon discovered from some of the testimonies that the train they boarded was 4 Light diesel locomotives. This gave the authorities info of the train. However, the Yard foreman soon came up to police & said that one of their locomotive hostlers was missing from roll call. It was then, they knew, that the Locomotive hostler was on the Runaway along with the Fugitives. Soon, the Yard foreman called dispatch.

Foreman: Hey Dispatch

Joey: yeah

Foreman: That Runaway you guys are dealing with.

Joey: Yeah, what about it?

Foreman: Uh, she's still on the train.

The Dispatcher's Office fell into silence & shock.

Joey: Uh, okay, we'll try to get into contact with her.

Foreman: Okay, thank you.

Scene XII

Meanwhile aboard the Train. Miss Trunchbull & the Wormwoods were minding their own business & looking out the windows until Rodolpho spoke up.

Rodolpho: Maybe we should bail outta here (opens the inside window) I mean maybe we should jump, what do you say?

Mr. Wormwood: Yeah, I wouldn't mind breaking a bone or two.

Mrs. Wormwood: What, are you fucking nuts?

Miss Trunchbull: We may not have any option, besides look how fast we're going?

Mrs. Wormwood: Yeah, but at this speed (Stands up), that's down right suicidal, dumbass.

Rodolpho: Zinnia, I'm quite surprised you have some sort of a soul in you.

Mr. Wormwood: (Taken aback) Zinnia, what kind of a woman are you, I thought you had my back?

Mrs. Wormwood: Well I thought I did, but after realizing what I've done, I've rethought my choices.

Michael: What are you, you are not the same mom I knew.

Mrs. Wormwood: say what you want Harry, Rodolpho, & Michael, but you can jump off or go to the next locomotive, but I'll be fine on my own.

Miss Trunchbull: Well then, suit yourself then, we're jumping.

With that said Miss Trunchbull, Harry, Michael, & Rodolpho, prepared to jump off. However, that soon changed.