Part VII & VIII

Scene VII

Back in the Control Tower, Frank alerts dispatch about the Runaway.

Frank: She's gaining speed real fast, she'll hit your territory in no time, the brakes are burnt off.

Joey: Are you mad bro? (Hangs up) The brakes on the Runaway had burnt off

Jeff: How the fuck did that happen did they check it?

Joey: Hey the throttle must be jammed & wide open at Run 8.

Jeff: Holy shit.

Joey: (Turns on the location of the Runaway) There she goes.

Jeff: Well what the hell are we going to do? (Eats a Carrot), I got a wife & a Son man, I don't have money like a Billionaire, I need money to support my family.

Joey: Alright, Alright please cool it, this isn't fool proof.

jeff: Why, because you designed it.

Joey: That I did my boy & I know how to use it, now let me show you.

Joey then switches the track to the mainline & sets the runaway on Track 1. Then begins the process of getting trains out of the Runaway's path.

Scene VIII

While all of this was going on, the feds & the State Police were still on the hunt for the fugitives, when they found the Wormwood's station wagon that they abandoned at the Railyard they broke into.

Police Chief: Any sign of the Agatha & The Wormwoods leaving anything behind.

Officer: No sir, nothing in the station.

Just then, the yard foreman came up. He had noticed a few worker uniforms were missing. & seeing the police, he decided to provide them with this information since he knew all of the yard crew were on shift.

Police Chief: Hello, any info on the fugitives.

Yard Foreman: Yes, apparently some workers' clothing are missing & a rest house looks like it had broken into.

Police Chief: Any sign of the fugitives.

Yard Foreman: Yeah, from what I heard, they boarded a consist of 4 diesel locomotives moments before the engineer had a heart attack while the train was still moving.

Police Chief: Okay, thanks for the info

The Police then passes this info to his men which they knew that the fugitives were going by rail. With this info, a group of Officers headed to the Central Dispatchers office of the Railroad.