Part XIX

Scene XIX

On board the Train, The Wormwoods, Ms Trunchbull, & Grace we're still wondering how to stop the train. Mr. Wormwood was testing out the full cutoff button in the 4th unit.

Grace: It won't do a thing.

Mr. Wormwood: Arrrgh

Grace: I told you, I already tried the one from the second engine.

Mr. Wormwood: Why not?

Grace: I'm no expert, all I know is that when a bunch of engines are hooked up together, everything operates from the lead locomotive, except the lead locomotive, all of them come to a stop.

Mrs. Wormwood: [Laughing] I don't believe this shit, we're on the run from the law because of this fucking dumb dickhead [Pointing to Mr. Wormwood] was selling stolen cars & this hammer throwing sack of shit was with us because she was wanted for child abuse. And now we're stuck on an unmanned train with this fuck & bad news.

Grace: [Shocked] You guys are on the run from the law for offenses.

Ms Trunchbull: Yeah so fuckin what. Thanks to you Zinnia.

Mrs. Wormwood: Oh Shut your ass.

Grace: [Laughing] Boy, guess you lads picked the wrong train.

A moment of silence fell before Ms Trunchbull spoke up

Ms. Trunchbull: How didn't you go up to the lead locomotive? How did you come back here?

Grace: The Second unit, a Streamlined E8A Unit, there's no walkway. There was a door in front, I couldn't open it, It must've jammed in the collision.

Micheal: Oh man, what do we do now?

Mr. Wormwood: You think they know about us?

Grace: They do now after we decimated that caboose.

Mrs. Wormwood: Well being on this fucker is better than being pursued by a bunch of Coppers. But we're not given, we'll make sure we don't get caught.

Rudolpho: Well, what do we do then?