~~Chapter 9~~

~Chapter 9: Old Friends and A Battle~

Ash's pov:
-------------
I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. After I was done I tried to fall asleep again but it was not working. I got up and put some shoes on. I walked out of the room quietly making sure to not wake them up. I leave the poke center and start to head towards a park. Being in Kalos brought back a lot of memories, the good and bad part of my journey. I get to the park and sit down at a bench. I lean my head up looking at the half moon. I grab the poke ball I took before I left the room and call him out. "Umbre?" He asks tilting his hea looking around. "Hey Vee were in Kalos now. Lillie and Pikachu are in a room at the poke center but I couldn't fall back asleep so wanted to take a walk" I say petting him. "Bre Umbre" He says and jumps on the bench sitting on my lap. I chuckle at his antics still acting like the same old Eevee.

After about 10 minutes of sitting I got up with Vee and started walking around. I walk around the city looking at the houses we past. We come across a large building. Now getting a better look at the building I find that we are in Lumiose City. I walk past it quickly as Vee follows. "Umbreon?" Vee says. "Just old memories Vee. Let's get back to Lillie and Pikachu now yeah" I say and start walking back to the poke center. Vee sighs and I give him a look. "Umbre" He says shaking his head. Once we get back to the poke center I return Umbreon and go back to the room. I get in bed and Pikachu hop's up. "Pika pi" He says laying down. "Pikachu there's a lot of memories and people here I just don't want to remember. I just hope I don't run into anyone" I tell him. I scratch behind his ears till I fall asleep.

I open my eyes to see Pikachu right above me. I groan and shove him off me. "Pikachu it's to early" I say and pull the blanket over my head. "Ash Ketchum you better wake up and get ready" I hear Lillie say and I jump out of bed. She can be like my mom when she's mad and it terrifying. Kinda funny how the world Monarch is scared of his mom and girlfriend. "We need to go shopping since Kalos is colder than a normal region" I tell her after getting changed.

-Lillie's outfit

-Lillie's outfit. Instead of pink it's light blue

 Instead of pink it's light blue

-Ash's outfit.

We leave the poke center and start walking around the city. "Hey Ash?" Lillie asks. I hum looking at my phone. "Isn't there a professor here" She asks me. My attention now on her looking at her confused. Why would she want to see Sycamore. "Yeah why" I ask in confusion. "Well I would like to ask if Snowy can mega evolve. You said he studies mega evolution" She says. I sigh and say fine. We walk towards the professor's lab in silence. Once we get to his door I take a deep breath and knock. We wait outside the door for someone to answer. A young woman with a small mouse pokemon on her shoulder answers the door. "Hi welcome to Sycamore's Pokemon Lab. Do you need som..." She says and gets cut off by the pokemon jumping at me. "Dedenee Dedenee!" The small pokemon shouts and nuzzles into me.