~~Chapter 11~~

~Chapter 11: Trouble Again ~

Ash's pov:
--------------
It's been about 3 hours and Nurse Joy comes out with Fraxure. "He's all healed although his tail will need to be held in the sprint for another 2 days" She says and hands me his poke ball. I nod and Fraxure walks up to me. "Would you like to be set free Fraxure" I ask ready to release him for good. I'm surprised when he shakes his head. "Frax Fraxure" He says pointing at me. "Alright bud. Nurse Joy can you register Fraxure as one of my pokemon" I ask and she nods and takes his poke ball back. 5 minutes later she comes back hands me the ball and walks away. "Alright bud let's go back to the camp. I'm going to have to put you in your poke ball" I say and he nods. I return him and walk out of the center to see char waiting. I tell him let's go and climb on his back. He takes off towards the camp and I enjoy the wind rushing through my ears.
Once we reach camp Lucario and Pikachu run up to me shouting. "Calm down guys he's alright" I say releasing Fraxure.

After talking to Lillie about what happened I finally get to eat. I got myself a bowl of stew while Lillie served the pokemon food. I sit at the foldable table eating my stew when Bonnie runs up to me scarring the shit out of me. "What the hell Bonnie. Why are you running at me while yelling" I ask. "Because they're having a Showcase in Lumiose City and Serena is performing. I know she's been in Kalos but I haven't seen her preform in forever. So can we go" She says excitedly. I scratch their back of my head unsure. "I'll talk to Lillie, Bonnie but if she says no then no" I say and go back to eating. I finish eating 5 minutes later and go looking for Lillie. I find her in our tent on her phone. "You know camping is supposed to be about spending time outdoors not huddled inside a tent" I say laying next to her. I put my head on her stomach and sigh when she starts playing with my hair.

"Bonnie wants us to go to a Pokemon Showcase to see Serena. I told her I'd ask you in case you don't want to go" I say enjoying Lillie playing with my hair. "I'll go Ash it gives you a chance to catch up with a friend and I'll actually see a Showcase in action so it's fine" She tells me. I yawn and start to fall asleep. "FRAXURE" The pokemon yells out. I jump up and run out of the tent to see what's wrong. There's some guy beating on my pokemon. I run towards him and tackle him off of Fraxure. "Who the hell are you. What gives you the right to hit my pokemon" I say with anger. His snarky comment about him being his trainer earns him a first right to the face. "How does it feel to be beaten huh" I say an punch him again. Lucario runs up and pulls me off of him and Char comes up behind the guy and holds him in place. "I'm alright. I'm calm" I say glaring at the guy. Lucario doesn't believe me because my aura is being a trader right now. Lillie runs up to Fraxure and checks him. "Ash he's okay. His split just needs to be redone" She says in a soothing tone. I slowly slump in Lucario's hold. He let's me go and a start standing up. The guy whispers something a I see Char's eyes widen. I look at him confused till I see a hyper beam heading straight for me. I don't have enough time to run from it so I just brace for the hit. "ROAR" I hear and a huge ringing fills my ears. I look up to see Fraxure taking the hit. He starts glowing and evolves into Haxorus. I watch in amazement totally forgetting I almost died a second ago. Haxorus takes off and uses the move night slash towards a tree. A huge Sandslash falls from the tree. Haxorus's tail glows blue as water surrounds it. He suddenly swings with power his tail hitting SandSlash in the stomach sending him flying into a tree. The pokemon faints and Haxorus looks at the trainer. He roars and starts running for him. Before he reached him I jump in front of him. Haxorus stops in his tracks looking at me. "Look at you. You evolved and look stronger than ever. Let's not hurt him ok as long as he leaves tho. If he gives us and problems bud then you can do whatever yeah" I say and he nods and turns around grabbing the SandSlash dragging him towards the trainer.

"Take your pokemon and leave. If not then face the consequences. You also might want to get that nose looked at" I say pointing to his crooked nose. He grunts returning his pokemon and runs off. Lillie runs over and hugs me. "Stupid Ash you scared me" She says crying. I assure her I'm fine and that she should thank Haxorus. She nods and walks over to Haxorus and starts talking to him. "She doesn't know does she" I hear a voice say and look over to see Bonnie. "Know what exactly" I ask. "How many times you died and will continue to do so with that bad luck" She says and then walks off. I sigh and walk to Haxorus and Lillie. Pikachu runs up to me before I reach them and tackles me. "I'm okay buddy. Don't worry it won't happen again" I say and he looks at me with skeptical eyes. I get up and look at my shiny Haxorus admiring his new evolution. "You're special that's for sure buddy. We'll train you well yeah" I say and he roars out scaring Lillie. She let's out a yelp an I start laughing so bad I fall to the ground. She yells at me but I don't listen to busy laughing with all my pokemon.

-Shiny Haxorus photos because why not

~A/N- Sorry it took so late to upload a chapter and that it's not as long. But I hope you guys still liked it. It might only be a chapter every other day. It depends on how tired I am after I get done working.