~~Chapter 16~~

~Chapter 16: Secret~

Ash pov:
-----------
I run up to the door and open it. Lillie and Pikachu push past me and run inside. I gasp with fake hurt and Pikachu just shocks me. "You little jerk" I say and run after him. I stop immediately when Pikachu jumps up on my mom. "Ah Ash you're home. Where is Lillie?" She asks looking over my shoulder. "I'm in here." Lillie yells from the living room. My mom walks into the living room completely ignoring me. I shrug and walk over to the fridge. I open and grab a ketchup packet. I toss it to Pikachu and then grab a water. I hear my mom yell so I run to the living room. I let out a sigh when I see she's talking and laughing with Lillie. "Why the hell did you yell" I ask sitting down next to Lillie. "Oh nothing boy. Lillie just told me something and I got excited" She says smiling at me. I narrow my eyes at her happy expression. "Ok then" I say dissmissing the conversation. "Ash I want to stay here for a year" Lillie says. I look at her dumbstruck. "Wait really!" I ask confused. She just nods at me. I get up and walk out of the house. Now I'm okay with spending a couple weeks here, but a year is fucking insane. Maybe she just wants to have the wedding here.

After my walk I walk back to the house. I opened up the door and saw the house a cluttered mess. "What the fuck" was the only words I could get out. I look around amazed at how messy the house is. I sigh and walk throughout the downstairs looking for any signs of people. I sigh when I don't see either one of them. I start cleaning the house. Halfway through I give up. "Fuck this shit." I say and drop the pillow on the couch. I go to the kitchen to grab a beer. A yellow blue runs past me and I almost drop my beer. "Pikachu where were you" I ask and he just stares at me. I hear footsteps behind me and I see Lillie. "Hey where were you guys" I ask her. She just shrugs and I deadpan. "Want a beer than?" I ask. "No I'm good" She says and my eyes widen. That has got to be the first time she has ever said no to a drink. "O-ok then" I stutter out and drink the beer myself. I walk out to the clean couch and lay down. I place my beer on the floor and grab the tv remote. Lillie comes out and sits on the end of the couch. "What did you guys do to the house" I ask turning on the tv. "Uhh we we're just sorting through some things" She says quickly. I roll my eyes and put on the news.

We've been watching a movie for about an hour now and I'm bored. Lillie is already asleep and mom is nowhere in sight. I sigh and get up off the couch. I grab my empty beer bottle and walk to the kitchen. I throw it out and sit at the table debating on what I should do. I groan and get up. My feet take me to the lake near bye. I take my shoes and socks off to dip my feet in. I sit on the ground and fully emerge my feet into the water. The water swishes with my movements and small fish come up to me. I lay back and look at the stars.

A shouting voice woke me up. I groan and cover my eyes with my hand. "What the hell" My voice gruff and in dire need of a drink. "Ash what are you doing out here." A voice to my right speaks out. I look over shading my eyes to see mom. "I guess I fell asleep" I answer her and shrug. She puts her hands on her hips and that is the signal I should get up. I stand up and start walking back to the house with her following behind me. "Pikachu was looking for you." She says and I just nod in return. Once we get to the house Pikachu jumps out the door and onto my face. I laugh into his fur as he acts like I've been gone for years at war. "Sorry buddy I just fell asleep outside." He nods and jumps off me. I walk inside and don't see Lillie. "Where's Lillie?" I question looking around. "She went to the Professor's" I nod at my moms words and walk into the kitchen. I turn the stove on and grab some pancake mix. Twenty minutes laterthe pancakes are done. Pikachu and I stuff our faces while mom calmy eats. "You too are going to choke one day" She points out. I roll my eyes and put more pancakes on my plate. "We'll be fine" Pikachu chirps in agreement. We just finished eating when the door opens.

~A/N: Hey guys it's been awhile. I out this story on hold for a bit because I lost interest in Pokemon and I haven't watched it forever. I don't really know if I should continue this or not but I figured I'll just finish this chapter and publish it before I decide. This might be the last chapter.