Comfort

Taehyung took a step forward, his fists clenched at his sides. He felt a surge of anger rush through him as he stared at his older brother, Sehun. "What is going on here? What is your problem?" he demanded, his voice shaking with barely contained rage. Sehun looked up at him, a cruel smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Oh, Taehyung," he drawled, "you really should know better than to come here."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, and he took another step closer. "What did you do to Commander Jungkook?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous. Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Commander Jungkook?" he repeated, tilting his head to the side. "Or should I say, your lover?"

Taehyung felt a hot flush creep up his neck. "That's not what this is about," he insisted, taking another step forward. "He's my commander, and you have no right to-" But before he could finish his sentence, Sehun cut him off with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Oh, please," Sehun scoffed. "Don't tell me you've really fallen for that weird fool's act? Jungkook thinks he's so tough and commanding, but he's just as weak as the rest of them. He can't even control his own emotions, let alone lead this army."

Taehyung's fists clenched at his sides. "He's not like that," he growled, the anger in his voice making his words shake. "He's a good commander, and he cares about us. And you're not going to hurt him."

Sehun leaned back against the wall, his posture casual despite the tension in the air. "Oh, really?" he drawled. "And how do you propose to stop me?" His dark eyes gleamed with mischief. "I could have him kneeling at my feet begging for mercy right now, if I wanted to."

Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine. He knew that Sehun was powerful, stronger than any of them. But he also knew that he had to stand up to him. "You might have the strength to hurt him," he said through gritted teeth, "but you don't have the right especially because I am the King and you are not"

This stabbed Sehun that he was not the King. His eyes narrowed as he studied Taehyung for a long moment. "You really think you can stop me?" he drawled. "You're not even in command of yourself, let alone the army." Taehyung felt a shiver run down his spine at the truth in Sehun's words.

But he couldn't back down now. "I may not be perfect, but I am still the King. And you will respect that." Sehun laughed, a cruel sound that echoed through the chamber. "Oh, Taehyung," he said, shaking his head. "You're so deluded. You think you can keep this little rebellion of yours together? Some people were right when they said that You're not fit to lead anyone."

Taehyung's fists clenched at his sides, the urge to strike out at Sehun almost overwhelming. But he forced himself to remain calm. "You may have the strength to hurt me," he said through gritted teeth, "but you will never break my spirit."

Sehun's dark eyes glinted with amusement. "Oh, I don't know about that," he drawled. "I've seen the way you look at him. You're just lost Taehyung. People wont accept you and him. They wont accept your love"

The words stung like a slap, but Taehyung refused to show any weakness. "You don't know anything about me," he snapped. "And you never will."

Sehun tilted his head to the side, studying Taehyung carefully. "You really think you can stop me?" he asked, his voice barely more than a whisper. "You really think you can keep him safe from me?"

Taehyung's heart raced, but he met Sehun's gaze unflinchingly. "I will do everything in my power to protect him," he said, his voice firm. "And I will make sure that you never harm him."

For a long moment, Sehun seemed to consider this. Then, with a shrug, he pushed himself away from the wall and strolled casually across the chamber. "Very well, Your Majesty," he drawled, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'll leave you to it."

Taehyung watched Sehun's retreating figure with narrowed eyes, his fists still clenched at his sides. He knew that the confrontation had not gone as he'd hoped, but he also knew that he had stood his ground. And for now, that would have to be enough.

The garden was a place of solace for Taehyung, a sanctuary amidst the chaos of their lives. The sun warmed his skin as he sat cross-legged, his eyes closed, lost in thought. A soft breeze rustled the leaves of a nearby tree, carrying with it the gentle hum of insects and the distant calls of birds. It was here that he often came to escape the constant scrutiny of their peers, to find some semblance of peace.

Just as he began to drift off, he heard the crunch of footsteps on the gravel path. His eyes snapped open, and there stood Jungkook, panting lightly from his jog. "You should've been in the training session with me," he teased, dropping to the ground beside Taehyung. "You wouldnt be so sad like you are right now"

Taehyung shot Jungkook a playful glare before turning his attention back to the garden. "I'm not sad, Jungkook. I'm here to clear my head." He sighed heavily, the weight of his worries beginning to press down on his chest.

Jungkook reached over, taking Taehyung's hand in his own. "What's wrong, Tae? You acting a little strange. Is it something I said?" His eyes were filled with concern, and for a brief moment, Taehyung found himself wishing he could confide in him. But there were secrets that even Jungkook didn't know, secrets that he couldn't bear to share.

"No, it's not you. It's just... stuff." Taehyung waved his free hand, trying to play it off. "Look, I just need you to promise me something, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, his grip on Taehyung's hand tightening. "Of course, Tae. Anything."

"Just stay away from Sehun. Avoid him at all costs. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't even breathe the same air as him. Do you understand?" There was a desperation in Taehyung's voice that made Jungkook's heart ache.

Jungkook frowned. "What did Sehun do to make you feel this way? Did you go to talk to him?."

 His voice dropped to a whisper, and he leaned closer, as if afraid someone might overhear them. "Just promise me you'll stay away from him, okay? For my sake, and for yours."

Jungkook considered Taehyung's words carefully, his brow furrowed. He looked back at Taehyung, his expression serious. "I promise, Tae. I'll keep my distance from Sehun. But if he ever bothers you, you know you can come to me, right?"

Taehyung forced a small smile, but there was still a shadow of worry in his eyes. "Thanks, Jungkook. That means a lot to me.As they found comfort in each other's presence