Chapter 13

Emiya residence.

The most casual dinner at the Emiya Residence. We were having a great time enjoying Shirou's cooking. This time he was assisted by Medusa, who had apparently learned how to bake. And she was pretty good at it, judging by the enthusiastic look on Ophis's face as she ate her cookies.

I dumped Issei in one of the rooms and left him in the care of one of the Hundred Faces. Let him sleep it off while he can. He won't have that opportunity tomorrow. I've got to have some fun, too, haven't I?

Speaking of fun. Gilgamesh and Enkidu were also sitting at the table and talking to each other. And from the looks of it, they were discussing their adventure. Gilgamesh looked pleased. Of course, I wanted to ask what had happened to them.

- So, Enkidu, can you tell me why the Golden Boy is so happy? I highly doubt it's something trivial," I asked, stroking Tiamat's arm around me. Heh. As soon as I walked into the house, she instantly wrapped her arms around me and refused to let go. Well, at least it's easier to do business with the Ophis.

- We...

- Оh? Why don't you ask me, Magician? Ignoring your King? - Gilgamesh interrupted Enkidu.

- I don't want to inflate your ego any more than it already is. And Enkidu is absolutely more objective than you," I replied, shrugging my shoulders and glancing at the Lancer-class Servant. - And one more thing. Look in his direction, please. I think he's REALLY unhappy.

He raised an eyebrow at my words, but still turned and saw a frozen Enkidu with an equally frozen half-smile, and his hair covering his eyes.

- What is the matter, Enkidu? Who has caused you displeasure? Give me his name, and he will cease to exist! - Gilgamesh stated confidently, glaring at him.

Lancer still did not react in any way.

- Enki...

He was unable to finish his sentence. Golden chains wrapped around Gilgamesh's body and made him look like a mummy. Immobilized and stunned, he fell to the floor, wriggling and mooing something unintelligible. His scarlet eyes looked at Enkidu with genuine incomprehension.

- Mmmmmm?!

Well, that's the only thing the Golden Mummy could produce. It was so funny, I couldn't stand it and laughed. I wasn't the only one, though. Everyone but the Beasts, Ophis, and Assassins let out chuckles, giggled, or outright laughed (Merlin and Emiya). And even Artoria, who was able to tear herself away from devouring the food in her bottomless stomach.

Enkidu slowly rose from his chair and turned to me with his eyes closed.

- Master, do you mind if I answer your question a little later? - He asked me with an overly sweet smile. - I need to talk to my friend alone.

- No problem. Have fun," I replied, waving my hand.

- Aaaaaaaaaa~" Tiamat sang out, waving goodbye as well and smiling softly.

Hearing the answers, Enkidu, without changing his face, walked out from behind the table and headed towards the bound Gilgamesh. When he reached him, he lifted him up with his chains and moved towards the basement. I did not see Enkidu's face, but as I realized from Gilgamesh's frightened expression, it was frightening. And when they were about to disappear into the basement entrance, Gilgamesh, setting aside his pride, threw a pleading look at me.

- Good luck," was the only thing I said to him, and the duo disappeared from my sight.

So, while I have time, why don't I pay Azazel a visit? Uh-huh. I'll do that.