Chapter 1

The Emiya residence. Basement.

We went down to the basement of the house and stood in front of the summoning circle. Hmm. Hmm. Aside from Merlin as Caster, I guess I'll leave the rest to random chance.

I activated the 3rd magic and the circle lit up. A few seconds later, the basement filled with flower petals and Merlin appeared before us.

- Oh! Glorious heroes! Court Mage of Camelot, Mentor of Kings, Mage of Flowers...

- And a pervert! Fou! - I interrupted him, and Fou flew off his foot and into his face like Superman.

Merlin flew back from his blow and slammed into the wall.

- My face! You stupid animal again?! All my concern for you is just an empty sound in your head? Aggh! Stop hitting me, damn it!

- Heeheeheeheehee... - I giggled madly as I saw what was happening in front of me.

Live, the scene of a legendary mage being beaten up by a small beast was even funnier than I expected. Oh! Is that a Mortal Kombat-style uppercut from Foe?! I even thought I saw some sort of x-ray of broken bones.

- I think he's done for the day, hairball. You can take your fight with him another time. We have yet to summon the rest of the Servants.

- Fou! - he barked as he let go of Merlin, walked over to Tiamat and sat on her head.

- Merlin, are you all right? - I asked, looking interested.

He stood up and shook himself off. He didn't look so bad. Heh. I guess I'll fix that. I used 1st magic and corrected him. Merlin widened his eyes, but quickly regained his composure.

- Caster-class servant, Merlin Ambrosius. Who is my Master? - He asked and made a slight bow.

- That would be me," I replied.

- I apologize, Master, but I just saw you using 1-magic? And why are there other Servants here?

- That's right. Although, I can use 3rd magic as well. And the other Servants are your coworkers for the foreseeable future. Heh.

- Emiya, Archer class. / Enkidu, Lancer class," they introduced themselves.

He nodded and looked around the room. Seeing Tiamat with Foe sitting on her head, he was wary.

- Master, may I ask what the Beasts are doing here?

- Oya. You call this caring Primordial Goddess and a completely harmless white clump of fur Beasts? How insensitive.

- Since it doesn't bother you, you can forget my question," he muttered with a twitching eye.

- Heh. You adapted to the current situation rather quickly,'' I replied with a smirk. - Now, get back to Emiya and Enkidu. I need to summon the rest of the Servants.

He raised an eyebrow, but stepped back. Fou's gaze had not left Merlin's since his summoning. Well, we can leave it to him.

I activated the circle once more and, this time, a certain woman in blue and silver armor appeared.

- A servant of the Saber class, Artoria Pendragon. You are my Master?

- I am. And Artoria, you might want to say hello to some old friends," I said and pointed my hand at the fleeing Merlin.

She looked in the direction indicated and her fist came across his face. Again.

- Merliiiiiiiiin!

- C-calm down, Artoria. This is how you meet your mentor?! And why are all the punches aimed at my face! - he shrieked, rubbing the spot where he'd been hit.