.thank you, next.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

The business meet for the young generation of well-known business families was an event of grand proportions, held in one of Jaipur's most luxurious hotels. The ballroom was elegantly decorated with chandeliers casting a warm, inviting glow over the attendees. The ambiance was a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, reflecting the heritage and forward-thinking mindset of the families present.

Saanjh, dressed in a formal yet simple outfit that highlighted her natural beauty, was super excited for her brother's speech. She had watched Samar grow into the remarkable man he had become today, an exact replica of their father yet with a touch of originality of his own. In the past five years, Samar had brought significant positive changes to their family business, making it more innovative and thriving. To watch him being the guest of honour brought excitement in her.

Rishi was declared the rising man of Jaipur. Despite being the younger son of Ashok Mehra, the marble king of Jaipur, Rishi had ventured out on his own. He had started his own firm with some initial support from his father, but everything else was his doing. His junior-ship at Khanna Industries for three years had provided him with both the experience and the funds he needed for his startup.

Ishani, on the other hand, was hailed as the rising diva of the industry. She had taken over her mother's fashion business, The Label Bera. Khushali Bera, Ishani's mother, was one of India's most prominent fashion designers, with celebrities clamoring to wear her creations. Ishani, armed with a postgraduate degree from one of the top fashion universities in the world and the knowledge passed down from her mother, had successfully taken the reins of the business over the past two years.

Saanjh, however, was the serene and composed one among her friends. While she was undoubtedly interested in the family business, she yearned to gather her own experiences and knowledge. Inspired by her grandmother, Devyani Mittal, who despite being married to the legendary Suryavansh Mittal, still worked as a government school teacher because of her passion for teaching, Saanjh aspired to open her own school someday. She was working towards acquiring all the necessary certificates and knowledge for this dream.

Though often ridiculed by other members of the business society for not following the conventional path, Saanjh was undeterred and gave no heed to their comments.

Having spent two years abroad in England, Saanjh had managed to stay away from the limelight, even getting Google to take down all her pictures from the internet. In India, she was always treated with deference due to her lineage, but in England, she relished the anonymity, where she was just another Saanjh Mittal. Now that she had returned, her appearance remained a mystery to many, known only to a few close acquaintances, unlike her brother Samar who was a familiar figure.

Pallavi, ever the supportive friend, was there to cheer for her friends. She had no business background, but her friends were sure, she would one day conquer the world with her knowledge and wit. Her father, Krishna Shanker, one of the most celebrated Engineer at ISRO, had provided his three children with all the knowledge and respect to choose their path.