.prologue.

✨

In the serene sanctuary of Siddharth's art studio, soft moonlight filtered through expansive windows, casting ethereal shadows that danced across the room.

Siddharth stood before a canvas, his eyes ablaze with concentration, a paintbrush poised in his hand, capturing the essence of his thoughts on the half-finished masterpiece.

Saanjh lingered in the doorway, drawn irresistibly by the magnetic pull of his presence yet hesitant to disrupt his creative trance. She watched him with a mixture of admiration and longing, her heart quickening with each stroke of his brush.

Siddharth sensed her there, his focus momentarily shifting from the canvas to the doorway where Saanjh stood, a vision bathed in moonlight. His gaze lifted slowly to meet hers, a silent exchange that spoke volumes of unspoken desires and untamed longing that simmered beneath the surface.

"Saanjh..."

His voice was a soft whisper, reverent and filled with hunger, as if her name alone held a sacred power over him.

"Siddharth, I... I shouldn't be here."

Her voice trembled, betraying the conflict within her—caught between the gravitational pull of attraction towards him and the fear of losing herself in the tempestuous whirlwind of emotions.

"But you are here, Saanjh. And I can't deny how much I want you."

With a deliberate motion, Siddharth set aside the brush, his steps purposeful as he closed the distance between them, bridging the gap that had kept them apart.

"You're testing my patience, Saanjh," he murmured, his voice low with a mixture of frustration and desire.

"I have nothing to do with you, and you know that."

"Then why are you here? Why can't you admit you feel this? Can't you see what I feel for you?" His gaze was intense, searching her soul, trying to unravel the mystery of her guarded heart.

"What you feel will vanish in a day or two. You can have any woman in the world."

He moved closer, his presence engulfing her, towering over her with an overwhelming aura of passion.

"I don't want any woman, Saanjh. I want you."

His voice was a whisper, thick with longing and sincerity. "You drive me mad. Your fire, your stubbornness... it's intoxicating."

His fingertips brushed against her cheek, a touch both gentle and possessive, sending a shiver down her spine and stirring an ache deep within her soul.

"Lose yourself in me, love. Let go of all your doubts. Let me unravel every inch of you. Let me show you how much I worship you."

His words hung in the air, laden with desire, a silent invitation to surrender to the irresistible pull of their shared longing.

"Siddharth..."

Her protest was feeble, her hands finding their way to his chest, fingers curling into the fabric of his shirt, a silent plea for him to understand the turmoil raging within her.

"Tell me to stop, Love, and I will."

Their eyes locked, a silent exchange of emotions and unspoken desires that spoke louder than words.

"Don't stop."

▪️▪️▪️

Siddharth's world, structured and meticulously controlled, is disrupted by the whirlwind of Saanjh's kindness and idealism

Siddharth's world, structured and meticulously controlled, is disrupted by the whirlwind of Saanjh's kindness and idealism. When they meet, it is like a clash of fire and ice. Siddharth is drawn to Saanjh's genuine warmth and the way she sees beauty in simplicity, a stark contrast to his own complex and often cynical view of life. Saanjh, on the other hand, is both intrigued and wary of Siddharth's commanding presence and the vulnerability she senses beneath his arrogant facade.

🔸🔸🔸

Siddharth Kasliwal - a young, dashing businessman with an air of unapproachable arrogance that cloaks his true self. His presence commands attention wherever he goes, his sharp, piercing eyes are often described as windows to his intense, complex soul. Beneath this exterior lies a man devoted to his family, his art, and his work. His art studio, filled with vibrant, evocative paintings, is a sanctuary where his true passions and vulnerabilities are revealed.

Saanjh Mittal - a vision of serene beauty and grace, with a heart that radiates kindness and compassion. Her soft, expressive eyes and gentle smile instantly put those around her at ease. She is deeply committed to her family and finds solace in books, losing herself in the worlds they create. Her passion lies in making a difference, whether through her charitable work or her drive to bring positive change to the world around her.

At the end, fate and destiny are both left upon the two,
to decide for.

•••

▪️

•••••

•••••

🦋