.not a bad thing.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

"I am not meeting any girl."

Siddharth declared firmly, turning away from his mother, who seemed determined to set him up. It had become an everyday show for him, Niharika Kasliwal wasn't doing to step down. He knew his mother was going to get him settled into marriage soon.

But his escape route was cut off by his grandmother, the woman he adored the most, Kanika Kasliwal. A single glance from her and he knew there was no way he could run away.

"I am not falling for your drama, Dadi," he protested, even before she spoke a word.

"An old lady can only dream. Kitne armaan hai mere, I want to see my grandson settle down. I want to see my great-grandchild before I leave," his grandmother replied, her tone gentle yet firm. She knew how to play her cards.

"You already have a great grandchild, dadi. Go, spend some time with Vedha. She misses you anyway."

She gave him a glare and he chuckled, placing a hand around her shoulder affectionately. "Aur shaadi ki kya zaroorat hai, Dadi? Bacche toh waise hi—"

Before he could finish his sentence, he earned a hit on his arm from his grandmother.

"God have mercy on these kids. They flirt everywhere but don't settle down," she gave him an eye. "Your grandfather already had Vikram when he was your age."

He winked at her. "Dadi, Dadaji was a lucky man. He found you. Mujhe agar aaj aapki jaisi ladki mil jaaye, toh mein khushi khushi apni jaan qurbaan kar du." (If I could find a girl like you today, I would happily sacrifice my life.)

His dadi's face lit up with joy. "Agar mil gayi toh?" (And if you find her?)

He took a step back, throwing his hands up in mock surrender. "Toh aap pura Jaipur sajwa dena. Your Sid will get married to her then."

He was not the one to settle for marriage.
Marriage wasn't even on his list, not today, not for future.

His grandmother chuckled, shaking her head. "Acha, let's see how long you can escape."

Siddharth flashed a charming smile. "Dadi, if you find someone as amazing as you, I'll be the first to propose."

He knew it was impossible.
God did not make women like Kanika Kasliwal or Niharika Kasliwal anymore.

Dadi chuckled, tapping his cheek affectionately. "Yes, I'll find someone who can match your wit and charm."

He feigned seriousness. "But Dadi, where will you find someone who can handle both?"

His mother interjected with a grin. "Oh, I'm sure maa has a list ready."

"How many girls are we talking about here?" He laughed. "Zero?"