.enchanted.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

The next morning, the girls were getting ready to explore Ubud. Saanjh slipped into her blue shorts and white linen shirt, leaving a few buttons undone to reveal the black bikini top underneath. The tropical breeze wafted through the open windows, adding to the laid-back vibe.

Ishani, on cloud nine, couldn't stop admiring her engagement ring every few seconds. She let out a dreamy sigh, twirling her finger to catch the light.

"I still can't believe it," she sighed happily, glancing at the sparkling diamond on her finger. "Naman actually proposed."

Mahek and Naman had to leave for their father's political rally. Naman had been reluctant to go, but work was work, and Ishani understood the importance of the rally.

"Just two more days," Naman had promised, kissing Ishani's forehead before leaving. "And I'll have you back in my arms."

Pallavi smirked as she tied her hair into a messy bun. "You're practically glowing, Ishani. The world knows how much Naman is in love with you. This proposal was long due."

Rishi had decided to stay behind to enjoy a couple more days with the girls, claiming he needed the break just as much as they did. He was in his room getting ready to spend the day with his friends.

As Saanjh grabbed her bag, she couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she had with Siddharth the night before. His last message echoed in her mind.

I will pray to God for you.

She hadn't been able to come up with a reply. His words had stunned her—how was he so effortlessly sincere and charming, so involved in pursuing this one date with her, while all she'd done was deny him time and time again? Now, his words echoed in her mind, making her wonder if she had been too quick to dismiss him.

"Mujhe dil se lag raha aaj Saanjh ka din ekdum mast hone wala hai." Ishani cheered. Saanjh gave her a questioning look, but she just grinned. (I believe today is going to be amazing for Saanjh.)

When they arrived at Tirta Empul, the sacred temple was a breathtaking sight. The temple complex was nestled in the hills, surrounded by lush forests and beautiful water streams. The air was filled with the sound of flowing water from the holy springs. The intricate stone carvings on the temple walls depicted ancient legends and stories, and the scent of incense wafted through the air, creating a tranquil atmosphere. Devotees lined up to take a dip in the holy water, seeking purification and blessings.

Ishani and Pallavi, eyes gleaming with excitement, decided to take a dip under the holy water. Rishi opted to stay back, saying he'd had enough 'holiness' in his life.

Before heading off, Ishani winked at Saanjh and whispered, "All your wishes are soon going to come true, babe."

Rishi let out a chuckle, and Saanjh shot him a suspicious look.