.strangers in the night.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

Cute butt.

Saanjh had the record of being at wrong places at awkward times. And here she was again, tilting her head slightly as she tried to understand the position she watched in front of her.

Ouch, that must be hurting his leg.

How did she get here, one must be wondering?

In desperate need of a break from the pulsating crowd, Saanjh had excused herself from her friends and pushed open the door to the VIP restroom. Her heels clicked against the marble floor, echoing her need for a moment of peace. But instead of tranquility, she walked into something entirely different.

In the dim lighting, she saw two bodies intertwined, the guy's bare butt facing her while the girl was perched precariously on the counter of the basin. The sex was wild, she could make it, the girl on the basin was on her peak of orgasm.

Before she could stop herself, a chuckle escaped her lips.

The couple froze, and the guy hastily tried to cover himself with the girl's discarded top, while she fumbled to adjust her bra, both of them breathless and wide-eyed with shock.

"Uh, hi?" she said, struggling to keep a straight face.

The guy turned around slowly, his face filled with annoyance. "Do you mind?"

She met her gaze with the most beautiful Hazel eyes she had ever seen.

She shrugged, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Not at all. Carry on. Just here for a quick pee."

The girl on the counter, now somewhat composed, rolled her eyes. "This is a private restroom, you know."

The girl was clearly judging Saanjh based on her outfit.

Well, girls can wear Indian attire at clubs.
There is no dress code, for heaven's sake!

"Clearly," she replied, gesturing to the guy's improvised cover. "But, I mean, is it really private if you're putting on a show?"

The guy sighed, exasperated. "Can you give us a minute?"

"A minute?" She let out a chuckle. "I don't think she will need that much, just put in and -" she stopped as the guy gave her a glare. "Nevermind, you know better."

The guy, now slightly more composed and back in his pants. He had dark, tousled hair that fell over his forehead, and a chiseled jawline that looked like it had been sculpted by the gods themselves. The hazel eyes that met hers were both annoyed and, oddly, amused.

He raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by her nonchalant attitude. "You've got some nerve."

"Thanks, I try," Saanjh replied, flashing a grin. "But seriously, next time, maybe lock the door? Or put up a 'Do Not Disturb' sign?"