.marry you.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

Three days passed, and the girls were having the time of their lives. They were staying in a villa in Ubud and enjoying every moment. It was their second time in Bali together.

Today was the day—Naman would propose to Ishani. The proposal was set to take place at Finns Beach Club, where Naman and Ishani had first met seven years ago.

Back then, the girls had been on a trip to celebrate Saanjh's 19th birthday. Naman had been traveling Bali with his cousins. They met at Finns, instantly connected, shared numbers, and promised to keep in touch after returning to India. Soon after, they started dating.

Naman Sodhani, the son of the ruling state party member, Yashwant Sodhani, was smitten with Ishani the moment he saw her. Their relationship had its ups and downs, but they survived and thrived. Ishani was deeply in love with Naman deeply and saw her future with him.

The girls loved Naman for loving Ishani. Naman was a good friend of Samar, and Saanjh had thoroughly inquired about Naman before he started dating Ishani. Saanjh was always protective of her.

The girls got ready, Ishani still having no clue about how her life was about to change. It was a normal day for her, meant to be spent at the beach club with her friends. She hadn't talked to Naman in twenty-four hours because he had made an excuse that he was busy, but instead, he was traveling to Bali to surprise her.

Rishi was traveling with Naman. Naman's sister, Mahek, was also going to be there. Mahek and Ishani had attended the same University for their Fashion Masters.

The girls left for the beach club, with Ishani excited to enjoy the sunset there. Pallavi had left a message for Naman, stating that they had left for the club.

At the club, everything was meticulously planned. Naman had reserved an entire area. The girls' only task was to bring Ishani there.

They arrived at Finns Beach Club, the sun casting a golden glow over the sparkling blue waters. The girls, dressed in their chic beach outfits, made their way to the poolside area, where they settled into lounge chairs, soaking in the vibrant atmosphere.

In next thirty minutes, Ishani was going to be proposed by the love of her life.

After a while, Pallavi nudged Ishani. "Come on, Ish. Let's go dance."

Ishani smiled, the carefree spirit of Bali already working its magic on her.

Saanjh stayed behind, letting her feet dangle in the cool water, watching with a knowing smile as Pallavi led Ishani towards the reserved area.

As they approached the secluded section, Ishani's eyes widened at the sight before her. The pool was adorned with flower petals floating in intricate designs, and in the center, spelled out in vibrant colors, were the words: 'Will you marry me?'