018, the demos

「 somebody to someone 」manon wright x sam golbachchapter 18

somebody to someone
manon wright x sam golbach
chapter 18

WHEN SAM HAD COME TO MANON ASKING HER TO TEACH HIM TO SING, she had instantly said yes. She loved helping newer artists find their talents, and well, it turned out Sam was a natural.

It hadn't taken much for him to sound like more famous artists than who he was. Manon was incredibly proud, she knew he was excited, too.

Yesterday, he had written a song when she wasn't around and then came to her, asking where she recorded songs - he wanted to see what it sounded like. She had shown him Rob Rokicki, who did her songs. They had gone to see him, and recorded the song that same day.

Sam had two songs. One she featured in and one it was just him. She was proud, and he looked so happy to do it.

Now, it was the day before the Enchanted release date, and Manon was lying on her bed, quite bored, when the door slammed open.

"Rob sent back my demos!" Sam announced and she sat up, allowing him to flop beside her with his phone. He hit play on one of the videos with the voices, Sam's filling the room first. Then the chorus began, Manon joining him.

"I know, you know, what if I told you I like you / we stay, we go, what if I told you I like you?"

When the song finished, Sam's grin was the widest Manon had seen it. She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so proud of you, it sounds amazing!"

Then, her phone rang.

"Oh, hey Rob," she frowned, glancing to Sam. "Yeah, we got the demos from yesterday - they're great. Thanks for sending them."

twitter

manon ! | manonwright
gang enchanted comes out tomorrow..i'm nervousss
likes 4 million | retweets 3k

april speaks
no, manon does not know why her and sam sang
are song like that

she's just clueless okay

AND THAT NEW VIDEO OF COLBY AND MALIA?
PARENTS. THEY ARE PARENTS.