020, Enchanted release

「 somebody to someone 」manon wright x sam golbachchapter 20

somebody to someone
manon wright x sam golbach
chapter 20

MANON STOOD ON STAGE BRUSHING OFF HER DRESS SLIGHTLY. Enchanted was coming out in 10 minutes and god was she nervous.

"You're on."

She walked up to the stage, looking around. Aurelie, Madeleine, Hayden and her parents all stood together while Taylor, Selena and Gracie stood on another side, giving her a thumbs up. She could see Sam, Allison and Colby behind them with Steve and Dylan.

"Hi everyone!" She smiled at the group, looking around. "It's me, Manon. And thank you all for coming here to help me celebrate the release of Enchanted.

"Enchanted is a three-track EP about meeting someone and starting fresh, finding yourself falling for someone but being scared to say anything.

"Risk came to me when Sam Golbach and Colby Brock reached out to me, asking to collab. It's... you're nervous to do something but you're also excited, because what could happen now?

"Enchanted, the first track, came to me after I did collab with Sam and Colby, who now...are some of my best friends. For me, it means being refreshed as you meet someone, finally closing a chapter in your book.

"And then Friends Don't...god, is this one a favourite. You're scared, terrified even, because those butterflies you get might not happen to your friend. What you do can be taken the wrong way...but what if that's just you?

"Overall, this EP is going to be something I hold close and I hope you all enjoy!"

A countdown to midnight began, and Manon sat down on the stage, watching as the Enchanted music video began. All three did play and then she was standing again, talking.

"Thank you again for coming, and let's get this started!"

She hopped off the stage as the applause began, and she went to greet people group by group.

After saying hi to her friends and family, Manon went to her besties.

"Manon!" Sam cheered when she walked over, throwing his arms around her. "That was the best thing ever! I love it!"

She hugged him back, laughing. "Thanks, Sam. Enchanted means a lot to me."

"It sounds amazing," Colby added.

Allison pushed her brother, bringing Manon to a tight embrace. "Babes, that was...I can't even fathom it!"

"I love you," Manon laughed. Allison was honestly, Manon's sister. She was 2 years older, and they had an amazing relationship.

"I love you too, little sister of mine."

Manon giggled, hiding her face. "Big sister little sister, isn't it?"

"That's exactly what it is."

instagram

@manonwright

liked by samgolbach and others

manonwright enchanted is out now!
TAGGED - @samgolbach , @madeleinebeaumont , @aureliewright , @colbybrock , @genevievewright , @jameswright , @taylorswift , @gracieabrams , @haydenalexandre , @rrkicks , @allisongolbach

user67 DAM THE WHOLE GANG

fan60 UGH I LOVE THIS

samgolbach 💅

allisongolbach I HAVE IT ON REPEAT

haydenalexandre SLAYED AND YOU SLAYED HARRDD

gracieabrams YES GIRL

taylorswift WOOHOO

view 4 million more comments...

April speaks
Guys i just wrote 4 chapters and in the newest...ya'll will FREAK